Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Cal Earthquake - not specific
This dream took place on Oct 2. In the dream, I was trying to communicate with an acquaitence of mine who works as a firefighter in southern California. He and I both had advance warning of a major quake that was about to hit the southern California region but nobody in an official capacity would take us serious. Since he works in disaster relief in that region, he was frantically trying to warn those that would listen while others were trying to silence us. I recall that somebody did not want us to cause a panic and there was also a fear that our warnings would have an economic impact which was undesirable.
In summary - people knew that a very large quake was about to hit southern California but others did not want this information to get out as it would cause panic. The timeframe (relative to the dream) was imminent however I do not know how we knew in advance that the quake was coming. I believe my source was differnet than my acquaintence in So Cal and when we realized that we were both warning of the same event we knew there was a good degree of credibility to the claim.
The dream ended before the quake hit.