Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space shuttle crashed, I was helping the survivor
I do not remember too much of this dream except for how vivid it was. I was outside in some sort of field near perhaps a suburban residential area. Along the horizon we saw a space shuttle which looked to be on approach to land but appeared to be in distress. The shuttle bobbed up and down and hit the ground hard, flipping and then breaking into pieces. We ran over to find a female astronaut alive and conscious. [NOTE: this may have been an artifact from hearing of Astronaut Janice Voss dying this week to cancer]

The female astronaut is alive when we reach the scene and is moving around. We tell her to stay still since she is injured, but she cannot hear us and is asking if we can hear her. We tell her yes, and that her eardrums must be ruptured. We try to calm her and ask (by motioning and mouthing the words) how many are in the wreckage and she told us that there is "a dozen in there, they are all dead".

The dream was vivid. The day was moderate temperature, some high clouds but otherwise fair. The wreckage was in a field with pleasant green grass. The air smelled of smoke and burning electronics from the shuttle. When she told us there were a dozen dead, that really hit us emotionally. I have no recollection of who was with me but it was only two of us and the astronaut.