Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spencer and Sidney revived; racing a black mustang
Sunday November 23, 2014

I am at home spending time with my Mom. We are in the family room- and so are my dogs Spencer and Sidney. But how are they here? They died. The conclusion I eventually arrive at is that they were only revived because of the depth of love that I have for them. I spend time with my dogs, petting them and hugging them. At one point I walk outside and notice that their fur is still all over the back porch. I am happy to see it.
Mom and I drive over to Lynnhaven. While in the car we somehow eat a steak dinner, silverware and all. The only sauce we have is barbecue sauce. We have a conversation about this; I had taken the A1 sauce to college with me when I first left and she hadn't yet bought a new bottle. I taste both sauces as I think about them. It's all good, I love barbecue sauce.
I end up in the car with Jon and his friends. We're driving around the Lynnhaven area and come upon a stoplight with long lines of cars waiting to drive straight, but no one in the turn lane. We stop in the leftmost lane headed straight. A black sports car (a mustang?) with two white or light gray racing stripes speeds past us in the turn lane and begins drifting. He gets his car body to point 80 degrees left of the direction of his motion, then he spins around until his car points 80 degrees to the right of his motion (which is forward in the direction of the lane). His tires squeal and smoke, and I expect him to hit any one of the dozens of cars at rest in our lane ahead of us, but he never does. He then enters multiple controlled spins clockwise, still carefully preserving his forward motion. This is incredibly dangerous! I bet these people in our lane are pissed that he is doing this around their cars. He comes to a complete stop, facing forward, at the light. The light turns green and although he is in the turn lane, the black car ends up going straight in a lane to the left of ours. Jon, driving his beamer, speeds up to the same speed as the black car which is far above the speed limit. He drives dangerously for several miles keeping pace with the other car. Eventually he drives left off the road and to a lake. I guess he is trying to take a short cut because he attempts to drive across the bottom of the lake. The car quickly fills with water. I open my door, get out, and swim to the surface. The water is warm- it must be summertime. There is a dock on the side of the lake Jon was trying to drive to. To his credit he made it about half way. The lake is about 10 meters deep out here in the middle. I climb up onto the dock and everyone else from the car surfaces one by one. The car had stalled out.