Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Static / Electricity Causes Airplane Damage on Take Off
Dreamed this 1/17/05 am

I was working out of town and my female co-worker had brought her 6 children in to work. (I've had other dreams with 6 children, is there dream significance to this?) She held a New Year's Eve party for all of us.

Then my son was with me and we were walking around a deserted downtown or college area in the winter with waning light. The area had 4-6 story buildings and lots of concrete / minimal landscaping. A large fast moving river rushed through the area on its way to the sea. As we walked along the concrete path I spotted a large very tall ice floe floating towards us. I yelled for my son to hurry up and bring his camera. I was very surprised and excited to see an ice floe in the city. As the floe passed by, I could see lights on it as well as a small airplance and a couple people on the floe who waved to us.

Then my son and I were on a plane with other co-workers and their children, flying home. As we took off thought we were in Colorado and I pointed out a house snuggled up against a mountain in a subdivision, next to a tennis court, and I told him that was a house we would live in some day. Once we arrived home, we were the last ones to get off the plane, and we were watching out the plane windows at the other planes taking-off. There seemed to be static or electricity that would hit the plane engines once they took off (we could actually see the air rippling around the engines). We saw this happen to 2 planes, and both experienced engine problems.

Intention on this dream: January headline
(01-19-2015, 12:43 PM)Iris Wrote: Dreamed this 1/17/05 am

I was working out of town and my female co-worker had brought her 6 children in to work. (I've had other dreams with 6 children, is there dream significance to this?)  She held a New Year's Eve party for all of us.  

Then my son was with me and we were walking around a deserted downtown or college area in the winter with waning light.  The area had 4-6 story buildings and lots of concrete / minimal landscaping.  A large fast moving river rushed through the area on its way to the sea.  As we walked along the concrete path I spotted a large very tall ice floe floating towards us.  I yelled for my son to hurry up and bring his camera.  I was very surprised and excited to see an ice floe in the city.  As the floe passed by, I could see lights on it as well as a small airplance and a couple people on the floe who waved to us.

Then my son and I were on a plane with other co-workers and their children, flying home.  As we took off  thought we were in Colorado and I pointed out a house snuggled up against a mountain in a subdivision, next to a tennis court, and I told him that was a house we would live in some day.  Once we arrived home, we were the last ones to get off the plane, and we were watching out the plane windows at the other planes taking-off.  There seemed to be static or electricity that would hit the plane engines once they took off (we could actually see the air rippling around the engines).  We saw this happen to 2 planes, and both experienced engine problems.

Intention on this dream: January headline

Shocked to see the pictures of the Taiwan plane crash, this looks like what I saw in my dream

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/04/asia/taiwa...transasia/
Another for your Trophy Case. :-)
Must admit, I am disturbed when these negative dreams come true.