Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspicious of Driver Taking College Friend on Trip
I am a female college co-ed, walking with female friend, Marianne, on large college campus. Weather is mild and sunny, and we are dressed as though it is springtime or perhaps late summer/early fall, and I can see the trees have green leaves. I am still learning my way around the campus, and turned down the wrong street. Marianne is talking about how thrilled she is that she can ride her bike everywhere and doesn't need to drive. I notice the street we are on seems to be where all the fraternity houses are, 1 and 2 story homes, mostly brick, not elaborate mansions but more average looking. The street is more of a boulevard with a grassy island down the middle that also contains trees. I realize my street, which contains the sorority homes, is one block over. As we continue to walk, we encounter a male friend of ours who is packing up his gear in the back of a stranger's car, and talks excitedly about going away (I assume for the weekend) on a trip, and he is happy he was asked. I look at the car, the driver is male, there seems to be a female in the front seat with him, and another female in the back seat. The driver is pleasant looking, medium length brown wavy hair, stubbled beard, but he gives me the creeps. (Resembles Ted Bundy, serial killer, with slightly different hair). The driver notices that I am studying the license plate, to commit it to memory, and he says to be sure to get that and he flashes the license plate number from his mind to mine, almost like a large video screen. He smiles at me, and I think 'devil', and right about then he peals out with his passengers, including our friend.
The car, I believe was white, a smallish 4 door sedan, and it seemed very packed with 4 passengers and their gear. Kind of a BMW look although I did not see the BMW insignia. The license plate number was NDN 998, although I might have the numbers in the wrong order. The plate was white, small emblem in upper right corner, and I was thinking New Jersey but that was not clear. Given the driver was not at all concerned about my memorizing the number, I'm wondering if the plates were stolen.