Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEXT PRESIDENT of the USA
And Trump it is.
Thanks given by:
What exactly is the here we go? I have a feeling there is a lot in the that statement.
(11-08-2016, 08:22 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Watching the returns and can't shake a sense of "Here we go."
Thanks given by:
I dunno. Not clear on that. That was before any projections were made. Now I'm listening to Trump's acceptance speech and the gobsmacked talking heads wondering what happened.

I may do a little tracking later...
Thanks given by:
Now I want to see if he will follow through with prosecuting the politician criminals
Thanks given by: Goldengirl
This morning when I woke and found out the results of the election, I cried like a cracked dam. I felt the release of energy and it felt really good and strange at the same time. For some reason, which of course I don't know about, Trump HAD to be elected. I feel like I am seeing a stage play being acted out and it's a weird feeling. So I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the next act. Tongue
Thanks given by:
DLP gets dream come true. Any others? What a night last night!
Thanks given by:
I think there are a bunch of came true dreams on this topic.

In fact, now that I think of it, did we get any dreams that saw Clinton winning?
Thanks given by:
No, I don't think there were any.

(11-09-2016, 12:28 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: I think there are a bunch of came true dreams on this topic.

In fact, now that I think of it, did we get any dreams that saw Clinton winning?
Thanks given by:
Skeeter did.
Thanks given by: