Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Movie Snowpiercer, Which I still haven't seen
I had a dream a few months before I ever even saw this movie come out. I still haven't watched the movie. I don't know if I was dreaming about the movie itself or a situation that was like the movie.

So there are tons of people on this train. It is like a safe haven in the dream. It winter time in my dream. The train is just traveling across country and we are trying to find a spot that is safe for everyone to get off the train. In the dream the train breaks down and we all have to set up camp around the train keeping it protected until it gets fixed. The first thing we see are bodies hanging in a tree about 50 yards from the tracks. It's freezing outside... we all are sleeping in the snow. The first night we are attacked and have to fight back. We win the fight and sleep through the night. In the morning I wake up and mainly the elderly and children have frozen to death. We collect their sleeping bags to keep ourselves warm, and line up the bodies along side the train tracks as we have no way to bury the bodies. It takes about a week to fix the train and we had run out of supplies. People had started eating the frozen corpses of the elderly and children. That's the end of the dream.

Pretty twisted dream. Like I said I had this dream before that movie Snowpiercer came out, so when I saw the commercials for that movie I was kinda tripping out.