Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Devil wants the children
I am walking down a familiar path through formal gardens to the deep dark recesses of a cellar where the beloved dogs (pets) are kept. Turning on all the path lights as it was getting dark I sense something dark and different than usual.
I turn on the last light and step down to go into the dark portal but cannot. I am frozen. there is something very dark and evil in there. I feel deep cold breeze coming out of the void of the portal.
Turning to go back as I sensed there were no longer any beloved dogs left as something ate them, I here a whooosh.
"It' appeared in front of me.
Like a jinn, genie from a bottle is was homely but not as ugly or horrific as I would imagine.
this creatrue has the typical horns on its forehead, muscluarly built, a bit slimey, with a dusky odor. The Jinn almost resembled Churchill. Balding head, jowls, non-descriptive with large lower lip much like Hitchcock's profile. He was actually polite in a British sort of manner. it didn't fool me.
He looked me square in the eye and asked, " I want your children, may I have them"?
I laughed.
"You're kidding me right? YOU are asking ME to give YOU my children. Not on your life. No way. don't ask again."
To wit:
" I will not harm them, I need them in order to complete my destiny. Won't you help me to do this and then I shall stop?"
He/IT was quite pathetic in his plea. No power really as he had to get consent to do this.
I was not about to give it.
Then some young girls and a boy in a car that just drove up, got our to unload some gear to which I yelled,
Get back in your car and leave now if you want to remain safe!"
They thought I was nuts.
The mother driving the car thought I was crazy.
I told them this Jinn was possessing anyone who would have access to her children or mine.
Get out now before its too late.
It will find a way to get them.
The remainder of the dream was going from country to country to warn the parents of the children lost this Jinn was on the loose in any disguise that would elicit illusory legit ways to get their kids for its pleasures.