Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mountain and the cavern
Driving along a dirt road in my Mustang. Come out of the woods into a desert-like terrain. Way off in the distance I see a mountain jutting up from the land. It's the only mountain. I stop my car, get out, and lean against the open door, my arms resting across the top of the window. Studying the mountain. Don't know if I'm to go there or if I'm just seeing something. But there's something about the mountain that is foreboding. I'm reluctant to go to the mountain. There's something wrong with that mountain. That's what stood out for me, the complete wrongness of the mountain.

Scene shifts. I'm inside a large cavern, a room carved out of stone with stone floors, walls, ceiling. It's a huge cavern, lit with many torches attached to the walls. On the floor are black and white tiles in a checkerboard pattern. At each corner of the checkerboard are columns about as tall as my height with candles or torches set on top.

I hear footsteps. See a figure in a long robe moving around the shadows that lurk around the periphery of the cavern. Don't see a face, just the figure. Feel of masculine/male energy. He's setting up things in the shadows. I can't see what he's doing. He isn't aware of me or my observing him. He passes by my location. The front of his robe flips open and I see that he doesn't have human legs. His legs are covered with hair/fur and hooves instead of feet. I get a very bad feeling. Don't want to be there. Don't want to be part of this, whatever this is. But I can't move. Everything is dead quiet except for the sounds of his hooves clicking against the stone floor. Hear a name: Phomet. Now I really want to leave. I don't belong here at all and I'm so afraid. So scared. Don't know what's happening but but know this is not where I should be. Want to leave, try to leave, but still can't move. Almost crying, I'm so scared.

Suddenly my #1 guide appears at my side. I tell him I don't want to be here, don't want anything to do with whatever this is, don't want anyone thinking I have any part of this. He says he knows but it's important that I see this. That I witness what's about to happen. What if I'm revealed? I ask. I am here with you, he says. Nothing will happen to you while I am with you. That reassures me.

My guide and I watch as the creature creates a pentagram inside a circle on the checkerboard. There's a haze in the room now but I see doors around the periphery. Count 13 doors. As we watch, the doors open and people in hooded robes step through into the cavern. They assemble around the circle. The creature takes a seat on a throne-like chair on a high dais looking over the checkerboard. I look back at the checkerboard. There's now an altar in the middle of the pentagram. I can't see what's on the altar. The 13 around the edge begin chanting, their arms raised. Their fingertips touch.

Come, child, my guide says. You need not see what happens next. And we leave. He takes me out of there and into a between space. What was that? I ask. The door to Chaos is going to be opened, he says. All hell is about to break loose? I ask. Hell, indeed, he says. Now go. Tell others of this so they can prepare as best they can for what is to come.

Notes:

This vision occurred during today's(01Feb15) meditation.

I don't know if the cavern was in the mountain I saw. I don't know the significance of the mountain beyond the sense of foreboding I felt when I looked at it.

I think "Phomet" may reference "Baphomet". More information can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet I had to look it up because I'm not very familiar with this topic. I don't know if the creature was actually Phomet/Baphomet.

*I tried to post this in the dream base but it was a no-go.
Wow, I became speechless after reading this.
I'd like to ask you a few questions, but PLEASE! know that not answering any or all of them is totally respected, to say the least. Whew~

Is this the first dream of this profound spiritual nature that you've had?
Do you feel that this is a literal message for us all, and that it's telling us all that great evil is about to be loosed? (I sure have read from some sources that have been warning folks that they've gotten messages that evil's been given "carte blanche" for a short season so I felt compelled to ask you.)

Thank you for posting your dream. Reading this makes me want to read more of your dreams.
Bless you for reading this whether you have answers for it, or not.
This is heavy stuff.
(02-02-2015, 01:30 AM)Nanny Wrote: Wow, I became speechless after reading this.
I'd like to ask you a few questions, but PLEASE! know that not answering any or all of them is totally respected, to say the least.  Whew~

Is this the first dream of this profound spiritual nature that you've had?
Do you feel that this is a literal message for us all, and that it's telling us all that great evil is about to be loosed? (I sure have read from some sources that have been warning folks that they've gotten messages that evil's been given "carte blanche" for a short season so I felt compelled to ask you.)

Thank you for posting your dream. Reading this makes me want to read more of your dreams.
Bless you for reading this whether you have answers for it, or not.
This is heavy stuff.  

No, this isn't the first dream of a profound spiritual nature I've had. There have been others. They vary with the message being given. Some are personal, meant only for me. Some involve me helping people who've become "stuck" in this realm cross over. Some are "this is a head's up so pay attention". Some dreams I know I've been traveling, "going walkies" is how I describe it, to see what needs to be seen so I can deliver a message. That's basically what this dream was, me going walkies so I could deliver a message.

It is both a literal and figurative message. The creature I saw may have appeared as it did-as HE did, because the energy was so masculine-because I recently read a book sent to me by a friend(she said she was guided to do so because it had info I would need. She was right) which discussed Baphomet and my head needed a way to represent what I was seeing. Same thing with the cavern-could be likened to a womb-but my sense is it was more an aspect of a hidden place. The mountain has been in other dreams, always with that sense of foreboding. I don't know if it's literal or metaphorical, like I'm seeing a real mountain or my mind is seeing whatever the place is as Mt. Doom from the Lord of the Rings.

Is what I saw real? Yes. I've journeyed enough to know the difference between real and unreal. BUT, and this is key, the future isn't set in stone. It's fluid and can be shifted or changed, depending on actions/decisions made now. Heck, even the act of observing the future may be enough to change events, if quantum physics is correct. However, there are events in time that are like markers. They are there, they can't be changed, they can't be shifted. Sometimes they run across many timelines. The key here is taking advantage of the opportunities these markers provide to come out on the other side better than when you went in, using the markers as opportunities to grow and to become.

What is coming is one of those markers. It's going to happen. It's already happening. It's been happening since the end of the last time this world has gone through one of these events. It's not so much "evil"-which is really a subjective label. Things that happen are just things that happen. It's how we perceive them that predicates how we will label them. Same thing with karma. There is no good or bad karma. Karma just is. It's how we perceive the karma which decides whether or not we call it good or bad-as it is the opposite of light and love. It's all about keeping humans in a state of fear. If we're in fear, we can't grow and we stay where we are, as we are. We're also more susceptible to being controlled by those who know how to manipulate people who are lost in their fears.

IOW, to paraphrase Gandhi, we must be the change we want to see in the world. If we want the world to reflect light and love then we must BE light and love so there's something to reflect. Remember what the Bible says, that perfect love casts out all fear. The darkness of fear cannot stand in the face of the light of love.

I'll admit I was frightened by what I suspected I was "seeing", but more because I thought being there meant I was to take part in whatever was occurring, or that I had been summoned to witness. That was a no bueno, as a friend would say. No way, no how was I going to stay there. I was more than ready to rip myself out of there, which is why my guide arrived. He knew he needed to reassure me, to help me find my way out of my fear, so I could report what I saw. Why I didn't need to see the whole ritual, I don't know, but since I trust my guides, I trust his judgment on that one. Dropping into fear the way I did tells me that I need to work more on my detachment and non-judgment skills, however. Smile

Heh-apparently I'm finished with the message because I'm being gently reminded that I have to get up in the morning so it would be wise to go to bed now. Big Grin