Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threat of bombing and investigation begins on deaths of five boys
I went to bed early not feeling well. I had a slight fever which broke early in the wee hours, that made my sleep fitful. To avoid residue from this, I got up, got water, walked around, stoked the stove then went back to bed. This dream came, it felt real.

I am in the body of a young woman in her late teens.I am at a weekend holiday party in the mansion that looks like a royal castle of a prince who is hosting it. It is in a foreign country in Europe. We are in a round Fourier at the top of stairs when the phone rang. I was the observer watching and listening.

The Prince, his name is George, is planning a prank with a group of his closest friends one of which is another prince whose name I did not catch.(I don't know of any princes that age named George at the time of the dream so I thought this may be a metaphor) The other teens/young men are sons of wealthy businessmen and noblemen. The prank involves an allusion of kidnapping and blackmail like in a video game.

Something goes wrong with the prank, it actually happens. I, as the observer, am in various hallways like floating on the ceiling watching the abductions and cannot stop it as I am invisible. I hear the phone calls but cannot call out as no one can hear me.

I see Prince George and tell him he needs to call a stop to all of this before someone gets hurt. He panics and tells me its too late and beyond his control. Someone else took over the plot.

I told him I heard a call from a foreign minister threatening to bomb the palace and city over some photographs in hand about the son being kidnapped who is related to the head of the country doing the bombing. If the son isn't returned the bombs will fall and the prince's parents will be blamed. It was an Islamic country calling the threat. Then a Russian call came in for the same.

The Prince panicked and ran out of the castle/mansion.

Suddenly I saw a very wealthy man whose money was incalculable. I knew he was one of the most powerful men alive. He was offering to buy the mansion in which the party took place (to cover up evidence?).

I now see the queen crying and inconsolable over the death of her son. I wasn't sure which prince as there were two in the group. She was going insane from grief.

I stood back to view the mess a silly mis-given prank started. A world crisis was in the making over five young men who died from a party prank.