Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three nights of journeys.
I have not had an opportunity to type these up until this morning, while I await the big storm.)

Last night:

Dream-Journey: K. (my crossed-over husband), me, Vaughn, Joe H. and a man who identified himself as Joe's "brother" along with another unknown man who did not speak were seated at a table with a large umbrella, adjacent to the courthouse annex in L., MS. The umbrella was white. On the table were white, large puzzle pieces, about two-feet in length. We were each handling the pieces, trying to solve the puzzle. Billy C. (my manic felon neighbor in "real life") arrived at the table, getting into Joe's face, screaming at him at the top of his lungs, red faced in fury. Everyone got up from the table, and walked away. I got up too, found that my black loafer was hung up under the table, and although my foot was out of it, I could not retrieve the loafer in order to follow the group. I wondered why they left me in this predicament.

Night before:

Dream-Journeys: (I had much trouble writing down notes; that shield that comes down - disallowing memory - was swifter than usual. Plus, I can hardly read my own notes.)

#1: A man declaring he had flown back from Alaska "to help". ???

#2: I was observing the creation of a huge nest in a vertical structure, told they were setting up a new nest for ???? shield came down.

#3: At Disney World, with my mother and father (both crossed over) and others. I have written down "two nickels". ???? We all got onto a platform, and found small rugs under our feet. Instinctively we began to jostle our feet on the rugs, and found that the rugs were magic carpets, lifting off.

#4: I am in a foreign setting of a tropical forest, vast, with the tops of the trees looked burned, as in a catastrophe. The scene is miscolored and in indigo. Everything is in varying tones of purple. There is a medium sized brick building to the right of the slope into the tropical forest, and Obama is there, a barber. He had been ousted from office, was now a barber along with a community organizer. He suddenly bolted from the building, saying he observed a murder, a be-heading. He was going to the scene.

Night before (Friday):

Dream-Journey: I am with my mother in Pittsfield, MA. I am at a cosmetics counter, selecting lip gloss. I also need a pin and earrings. The clerk hands me a bird-of-paradise pin, with a bird in front of the flower. It is too yellow, and I hand it back to her. I wanted pink tones.

#2: I see a large clock, black rim with white background and it is quarter to three.

#3: Loud shrill women's voice, behind a door: "Kate and Phoebe, do you want to hear about them?". (I know no one by those names.)

#4: Loud male voice: "Ready! Set! Get ready for take-off in the airplane."