Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeline distortion?
So I do not know where to turn as I do not really talk about issues like this with many, as it pushed friends away in the past - as well as family. Anyway, centering around cern, I came across topics, discussing changes within our timeline that have altered the past that we know. Known as the Mandela effect, it is when large groups of people remember history as being different than it appears. Part of that would be say the berenstein bears are now the berenstain bears. Depends adult diapers are now Depend. I was never any good at geography and so what appears to be countries that are out of place.

Anyway, I have no idea what is going on as it makes me feel crazy. Some have suggested it is cern and they have pushed the entire planet through a worm hole and we are in a different time line. I wonder with all the subliminal messaging poop on you tube, if it is possible to take enough people "within themselves" to alter reality. Don't really want to get into any debates as to wether one can do so, as I believe ones mind could do so (have seen it happen and thought it happened within the work this site had done).

Anyway, I "sinned" and got so far off the mark and am trying to return to shooting and hitting the mark. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Is there anything you want to do in particular, or simply try and understand the phenomenon of timeline shifts?
(06-05-2016, 11:15 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Is there anything you want to do in particular, or simply try and understand the phenomenon of timeline shifts?

Today just understanding, as I have said before, but maybe not here... just like in one of the creation stories, one of gods angels thought he could do a better job of creation than god. god tricked him into blowing his power of creation into us. anyway how would i know what to do to make the world better.

personally, i just want to understand today as it appears others think they know whats best for all, and i don't want to fall in that trap, but maybe praying for peace is where i return to.

I guess, I have wanted to try and heal people and make the world more peaceful as it seems to be getting crazier. Don't know if it going to happen here... so just trying see if others have seen such happening, as you have talked so much about cern, and some think it is the cause... The dreams of portals from 18 or so months ago led me to come back and ask questions of others. I do not have any answers, just questions and am trying to put the puzzle together. Though, sometimes I wonder if just enjoying the ride and trying to help those I come into close contact with is the way to be as my small little reality seems to be getting better.
Unfortunately, it seems that you still dislike that I tried to insert tidbits into larger dream metaphors to see if they showed up in your bot runs. Oh well, I was simply trying to see for myself wether or not it could be done. Was at a bad place, still am, but coming out of that and yet the world seems to be getting odder and odder, just as a dream that I relayed to George Ure a couple of years ago, forecast. Books with different names today, New Zealand not being where I remember it being located, products with different names.

Life goes on, trying to figure out what to do with really no one that seems to want to talk about it, so maybe it is me simply trying to break free from my personal reality/prison.
Sunatta, you are seeing things from the Mandela effects, check out those videos on YouTube. seems many people are finding changes to many things including anatomy, books, movie titles, geography and the Bible.
Agreed. Thanks Esholar
I think we will be seeing more of this in the immediate future and that may be the SHIFT CHANGE the botrun
speak to...

Sunatta-
I 'hear' what you are saying and subscribe my own personal experiences to
'walking in two worlds' on a conscious level.
To me, it is also the 'lifting of the veils' as we begin to actually SEE the landscape
that has been obscured from us for so many eons. Is that implant programming?
We will only know when our veils lift yes?

It often seems like an episode of "the Twilight Zone" for those of us old enough to
remember that series. For others more like "Fringe".
I do not discount any of it...
for what is truth?
It is relative to each one of us as we create our own. Is there only One Truth?
Again, like the many universe theory, anything is possible in quantum reality. Which Universe are we in that holds that truth for the nano-moment?
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/24/132932268/...-may-exist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/th...erses.html
http://science.howstuffworks.com/science...verse2.htm
I understand what I am seeing, the thought process of a multiverse, lifting of the veils (apokolypsus in Greek).

I see it, I see that all is awareness/consciesness(sp?). I feel I have manipulated it from an early age and do not feel it's my place to do so, the fall from gods grace by his angels and where that story leads, from the Pistis Sophia I believe.

Anyway, lost trying to find my way, though energetically speaking I have maintained a higher level of vibration within myself, at least more not that it is higher, since the links were posted. Can't heal my whiplash though so who knows.

This is the op also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk