Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tourmaline
I have a Tourmaline necklace I bought from Ebay and want to do an energy cleanse on it. It's made of tiny green, pink, blue and black tourmaline stones. I want to cleanse it to make sure it does not have the previous owners energy on it.
Here's an interesting link:
http://www.mkprojects.com/cleansing-negative-energies

Another website had the suggestions above, plus putting the item in dry brown rice overnight. (not sure why brown in specific was important, but sure is easy!)
(12-09-2015, 08:18 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Here's an interesting link:

Another website had the suggestions above, plus putting the item in dry brown rice overnight. (not sure why brown in specific was important, but sure is easy!)

White is processed. Brown isn't. You'd want to use as natural a product as possible.

Personally, I'd use salt(Salt has a lot of cleansing and protecting properties). Fill a bowl with salt, then bury the crystal. Leave it overnight or until you feel the crystal is cleansed.

Or you can smudge the crystal with sage or palo santo. Shoot, you can even run it under running water or leave it in full sun for a day or so. Whatever works, is my motto.

There are other ways to clear a stone. The one you use is your personal preference and based on the stone itself. You could ask the stone what it wants/needs and listen for it to tell you. Yes, the rocks will talk to you if you're ready to listen.
Well, if a botrun will talk to you , I guess a rock can as well. Big Grin
(12-09-2015, 10:08 PM)DLP Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 08:18 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Here's an interesting link:

White is processed. Brown isn't. You'd want to use as natural a product as possible.

Personally, I'd use salt(Salt has a lot of cleansing and protecting properties). Fill a bowl with salt, then bury the crystal. Leave it overnight or until you feel the crystal is cleansed.

Or you can smudge the crystal with sage or palo santo. Shoot, you can even run it under running water or leave it in full sun for a day or so. Whatever works, is my motto.

There are other ways to clear a stone. The one you use is your personal preference and based on the stone itself. You could ask the stone what it wants/needs and listen for it to tell you. Yes, the rocks will talk to you if you're ready to listen.
I tell people that if anyone told me ten years ago that I would be listening to rocks talking to me, I would have said they were insane and yet, here I am...

Big Grin
The reason I asked about cleansing it is because since I started sleeping with under my pillow, I've been seeing weird stuff so I figured it needed cleansing. Last night I put it on the bedside table and no weird visions or dreams. I think I will bury it in dirt first because that resonates well with me. Thanks a bunch for the replies!!!