Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trips!
Experience #1: I "heard" a 1970s styled telephone ring, and "understood" it was my dream-contact, Cherokee, trying to reach me.

Experience #2: I was in a large attic bedroom. There were two white bureaus side-by-side in the bedroom. One was mine. The other was my sister's (I have had no contact with my sister in about 30 years). While attempting to move my dresser, I banged into the side of her dresser with the furniture, warping the side. I could not straighten it out. It was more like stiff cardboard than wood. I had received a number or a date, and I had to open up my sister's now damaged dresser to find a document in order to insert the number on it. I had been "asked" to do this. While rushing to do this, I spilled a small cardboard jewelry box inside the top drawer of her dresser, and tiny silver hoop earrings and a dusting of fine tiny gems dumped into the drawer. Dismayed, I hurried to find the document I was told to add the required date. Then, my sister arrived. It seemed she could not see me standing there. She found the spilled jewelry box, and proceeded to call someone to complain of my irresponsible actions. I "saw" the area code, 360. Why was she calling my friend, Cherokee (first dream)? She does not know Cherokee. And, why was Cherokee in contact with both estranged sisters, without telling me. I was confused and felt betrayed in this dream-experience.

Experience #3: I was in a huge ladies' rest room, with about 24 stalls. Some had doors; some did not. White tile walls. Some were occupied; and other stalls were messy with toilet tissue. As I looked for a vacant stall, a young girl, with long white blonde hair, around 8-10 years of age, came running out of her bathroom stall, throwing herself onto her back in the middle of the room, onto a Persian rug there. The young girl began to urinate all over the rug, and all over herself. She was fully clothed, jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt,multi-colored. I ran over to this young girl and grabbed her up, recognizing she was in distress. I was stunned, as her body felt as real as could be to me. She fought against me, resisting my efforts to help her, and became free, again laying down on her back to complete urination. Her mother then rushed out of a stall, arriving at her daughter's side to help her, upset at what she was seeing. I received the sense that this young girl was named "Ally" and she was the granddaughter of a close friend in the State of Pennsylvania (in real life). I did write to my friend this morning, telling her about this unusual dream. I had never met this young girl in real life, and had only seen pictures of her when she was much younger.