Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visits.
CONFIDENTIAL, NOT FOR RE-POST.

Continuing disturbed sleep patterns, with many awakenings all night long. These from hypnapompic.
Note: During the hypnogogic state, after about 10 minutes of sleep, I awakened fully within the vibrational state, with my heart pounding easily 200 bpm (note: it is not one's physical heart, but an indicator of separation from physical; still, it can be quite terrifying). I was too exhausted, and could not sustain the state, or remain awake.

A former co-worker appeared to me, David K. I asked him if he had crossed over too, like Doug L. who had appeared to me twice past few weeks. Doug L. "flickered in" and then out briefly as I mentioned his name. Dave did not respond. A Google search of his name indicates that he appears to be among the living, and a Senior VP at a Northeast bank.

Then, the environment changed, and there was a knock at the door, and Howard P., another former banking co-worker, but not a friend, appeared, with bags in hand. He wanted to know if he could stay with me a few days, to see Biloxi for the first time. Note: I do not live in Biloxi. I agreed; Howard spent the new few days in and out, visiting with others. On the last day, I told him that he had been the kindest, quietest house guest I ever had, and he had been no trouble at all. He had his bags re-packed and was ready to leave, to go spend time with another close friend. I was sad to see him go. Before he left, I explained that my husband and I had two houses in Biloxi, one was an investment house, but I could not remember where it was located, and that my husband had bought it. Then, its image appeared to me, a coral-colored duplex a century plus old, not familiar to me at all. On Google, I could not find any current information about this man; the best I knew, he had left the business world to explore his outdoor interests, and was running a whitewater tour company up North.

The environment shifted again, and I saw John S., another Vice President where I used to work, and a man I did not care for. In the new realm, he appeared different and warm and friendly, "as he was" a long time ago, younger.

Another environment shift, and I was with a black woman, vaguely familiar to me, holding up a piece of grass cloth in her hand, among a television set being dismantled. She said the grass cloth had been on the walls of her t.v. daughter's bedroom, and now the set was no more. She was sad.

A final environment,. yet another banking senior vice president from the past appeared, Margaret W., another woman I did not care too much for. This formerly beautiful but cold woman, pointed to a box on the floor, and I opened the box, finding a denim pocketbook-tote bag, with rhinestone decorations on it, a gift for me. I Googled Margaret too, not able to find out if she is still among the living, or passed on.