Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warehouse Dream, 9.21.2017 AM
This is a walk-about dream so I am posting it.

Start of dream. I am walking into what looks like a warehouse. There are bay doors that are open so I walk through there. Once inside I see people but I can’t see what they are doing. I see a dog and hope that it stays close to me.  

Then I see my ex-husband standing next to me. We walk outside the building near the bay doors. The conversation: Ex: what are you doing? Me: I am working, go away. Ex: you are not safe here, you need to come with me. Me: no, I have a job to do and I can’t leave. Ex: you are going to leave here if I have to drag you out. Me: ok then, I’ll leave but they won’t be happy.

At this point we walk toward a car near the fence. As we are waking the ex says, you drive. As we are getting into the car, we hear and see an explosion coming from the far end of the building.  Then I see a motorcycle coming around the corner of the building and the rider stops, lifts the visor of his helmet, looks at me and smiles, then he leaves. I think, hummm I need to get out of here FAST.  The ex and I get in the car and I drive through the gate. I turn right onto the road which is the opposite direction from the sirens. I am concerned about being stopped and questioned about the explosion.  My ex is sitting in the passenger side saying, get us out of here.  He is not a happy camper. End of Dream

Below is what the warehouse area looked like in the dream.

[attachment=1615]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Julie, you may be on to something. ( well, you usually are aren't you?)
Posted on 9-14-17 from World Wide Predictions.
I don't suppose you got a feeling on where this was located?
"I had a visual of an electrical box, then large sparks came out of the box that in turn created a large explosion, setting the entire area around it on fire. There was a huge inferno.
I believe it was at a factory of some kind."
https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/09...s-9-14-17/
OK TB, got the Spirit Chills when I read your reply. When I tried to read the post in the link you provided, I felt like I was going to hyperventilate, so I will try reading it later. No idea where this could be.

(09-21-2017, 12:24 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Hey Julie, you may be on to something. ( well, you usually are aren't you?)
Posted on 9-14-17 from World Wide Predictions.
I don't suppose  you got a feeling on where this was located?
"I had a visual of an electrical box, then large sparks came out of the box that in turn created a large explosion, setting the entire area around it on fire. There was a huge inferno.
I believe it was at a factory of some kind."
https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/09...s-9-14-17/
I think this is the warehouse. The reason being that in the news report they say "the warehouse is divided into multiple businesses separated by a fire wall". When I made the drawing, it was important that I draw the line in the middle of the warehouse showing two separate areas. When you leave the driveway there is an intersection to your left like in the dream.  

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region...e-in-tampa-

As usual I have no idea why I would dream about a warehouse fire. I am curious about the timing though. I dreamed this on 9/21/17 between 2:00 am and 6:00 am.  The fire happened later in the same day at 6:00 pm.