Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are we dreaming about right now?
I am curious. Are there any similarities out there on what we are dreaming about right now?
What are the themes of your most recent dreams?
The only theme I can understand about the dreams I am having now is, training. Even though I can't remember most of my dreams, when I wake up I have the feeling like I've been in a training class.
The few that I can remember have to do with being chased down by something evil. And like Julie, even when I can't remember what the dreams are, I'm already exhausted like I've been in training all night.
GG - Good to see you on NDC
been doing a lot of dreaming just forgetting most of it as I wake up. I have been dreaming of ridding myself of all my stuff and moving. None of the dreams are about moving to the same places or the same stuff. I keep thinking "should I keep this or send it off.

In real life I have no thoughts of moving or cleaning out the stuff, so I don't know what is going on.
Good to see you also, Esholars!
In real life I have been getting rid of stuff, but I am not dreaming about it. haha
(06-21-2017, 02:15 AM)esholars Wrote: been doing a lot of dreaming just forgetting most of it as I wake up. I have been dreaming of ridding myself of all my stuff and moving. None of the dreams are about moving to the same places or the same stuff. I keep thinking "should I keep this or send it off.

In real life I have no thoughts of moving or cleaning out the stuff, so I don't know what is going on.

Julie and GG, I can't remember most of my dreams right now but It is interesting that you both are training.