Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which prominent lady?
I was asked to sit in on a meeting which felt like a deposition. It was for an anesthesia group case involving three docs, investments, transparency. something smacked of 'fishy'. My role was to ascertain if any of the members were perjuring themselves. I was to use my developed sense of character assessment and body language. I was not to act as a legal adviser in any way; just an observer.
switch scene-
Now I am aboard a yacht acting as an observer again only this time I AM areal like a camera mounted high above a room like on a ceiling. I feel like a 'plant' or a 'bug' in a ceiling light.
However, the scene takes place above deck mostly. A prominent woman, like a first lady is playing with two children. One child, a girl is on her broad shoulders the other child is on a man's shoulders and they are playing a game like chess pieces trying to oust the other.
I see the man and wonder if he is secret service, as would be expected of the wife of potus and children of same. Yet this man was familiar, friendly to the prominent woman. He was instead a doctor she knows. There is much laughing and children giggling with glee.
Next I hear rather than see, a voice from below deck. It belonged to a man of decision-making authority asking the prominent woman to come below deck to speak with her about something important involving the two children.
As she puts the girl down off her shoulders and turns to walk below deck I see her hairdo that reminds me of Jackie O. Yet it is not her.
The Voice below deck asks this 'first lady'(?)to stay clear of the doctor above deck.
She resists his advice.
The dream location felt like a body of water upon which the yacht sailed was either the Potomac, a Great Lake, or a bay in Hawaii- or all three.
The anesthesia group could have been anywhere.
The sense I got was that something wasn't 'above board' about the connection or affinity the lady had for the doctor's services.