Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Why?* What are y'all's hunches to this...
My hunch as to their reasons for CERN colliders is that Higgs Boson is no-way the biggest reason, nor the only, etc.

They know secrets that governments know and we peons aren't allowed. Secrets like, maybe whatever celestial body is "Wormwood" with the modern-day name, they're all tracking it, and hence the underground bunkers for those inside their elite clubs.

Could science have strong clues as to when a major Carrington type is headed our way from the sun?

Could CERN be trying to find an escape for the elite? yeah, an "out of this world" portal that they can all rush through before the SHTF on this planet, in this realm?

Or, could CERN be onto something that may help them break-apart wormwood?
Send energy towards a Carrington flare that prevents it from hitting earth?
Are they onto physics that they think may help them build some type of "shield" around this planet?

Sorry, editing in one that I forgot. *Destruction" that dance, and warnings from such as S. Hawkings. What type of destruction of the earth and us peons could they be dancing about, and yet they survive it potentially?!

Your hunches?
Aneuname, so what that things sound like conspiracy theories? That term has been turned into a cliche to intimidate us from ever speaking of things we suspect & discern. It's been a very successful psychopolitical ploy.

Everything done in secret *is conspired, it's a conspiracy and the bigger events in any nation or even county, etc are indeed "conspiracies." The world and human nature is drenched in conspiracy.

I think you are clearly an awake, aware and enlightened soul.

Remote viewing is a trip! It's real. Anyone that doubts it can take a little toy-like? RV test from online or could years ago, and maybe see that it is. I did for fun, but not because I felt strongly it would work, but I wanted to know how it was done, just the few basics. I rushed and was shocked to have gotten the biggest clue of the target. It really works! I, too think govt. is still using it.
The truth is screaming to be revealed like in a box, busting at its seams.
Great divergent thinking, Nanny! How about being the creator and solution of the problem? That is, create the world-ender as their portals open to whisk them off to......Mars? Saturn? Sirius? Of course, only they would have access to the portals, duh, but I bet one of them would be Denver International Airport. Smile
Bingo, Eagle1! Denver, I think maybe we oughta go view all of that airport's freaky art in context of CERN. Noting it here as a reminder to do just this, soon.

(03-21-2015, 06:41 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Great divergent thinking, Nanny! How about being the creator and solution of the problem? That is, create the world-ender as their portals open to whisk them off to......Mars? Saturn? Sirius? Of course, only they would have access to the portals, duh, but I bet one of them would be Denver International Airport. Smile
I see that CERN's search for dark matter is one of their main purposes, but WHY they are wanting it so badly isn't known. To use for what? think they can harnass and utilize it at-will? Probably!

Just yesterday this news came from CERN. They have new phenomena they've observed and are analyzing it now. The groups they are using in this endeavor have titles I've never heard of. One of them is "ISS-CREAM" and it hit me that "CREAM" has been in more than one bot-run.

Here's the News report dated April 15, 2015.

http://press.web.cern.ch/
Yes, CERN is working hand in hand with the ISS. What was all on the latest Dragon payload to the ISS? Dragon is packed with more than 4,300 pounds (1915 kilograms) of scientific experiments, technology demonstrations, crew supplies, spare parts, food, water, clothing and assorted research gear for the six person Expedition 43 and 44 crews serving aboard the ISS. AMS (Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer) is the only major particle physics experiment on the International Space Station (ISS).
I hope to have time to find which bot runs that "cream" is in to see if it sounds like any of them were pointing to the AMS program. Sidenote, we missed the opportunity to watch yesterday's AMS conference live online. Oh well, I was wondering if they'd all use ten-dollar-lingo and not be easy to follow. Wink

(04-16-2015, 06:54 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Yes, CERN is working hand in hand with the ISS. What was all on the latest Dragon payload to the ISS? Dragon is packed with more than 4,300 pounds (1915 kilograms) of scientific experiments, technology demonstrations, crew supplies, spare parts, food, water, clothing and assorted research gear for the six person Expedition 43 and 44 crews serving aboard the ISS. AMS (Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer) is the only major particle physics experiment on the International Space Station (ISS).
CERN is odd for a number of reasons, well they are likely legion in number.

Reading one of their calendars, I found this entry and it's a paragraph describing what the presentation will be on Jan. 12th. of this year of course. But, what in the world does this comment mean that's under this entry?! (I checked some of the other calendar dates' events to see if this was maybe some regular, goofy little comment in the same vein as the long comments that come after each episode of Big Bang Theory. Nope....just on this one, of the ones I glanced.)

It says "NOTICE THE UNUSUAL DAY"

You can see this here. Weird, really weird and has me wondering.

https://indico.cern.ch/event/472632/