Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Yard" Sale and Korean Soldiers
I dreamt that some lady was in a bedroom of my house conducting some sort of "yard" sale. For some reason, I kept seeing shoes. (Note: I actually have very few shoes.) I look out the back window and see an oriental man going over the fence into my back yard from my neighbor's back yard. I call out to him to challenge his intent. He goes back to my neighbor's yard but says nothing. I am concerned for my neighbors. As the dream progresses, I become aware that there are actually three Korean soldiers in my home and that they had come from my neighbor's home. I thin they were in my home to look at what was for sale. Somehow, the yard sale (seemed more like an estate sale at this point) became a very big event. I saw lots of cars and people out front. I look at my neighbor's yard and see a large number of dark-colored SUV's and I am aware that they are connected to the soldiers. While the soldiers were not doing anything overtly threatening, their presence felt very ominous. The show connection was very bizarre, even seemed that way in the dream. It turned out to be a large number of shoes. I also remember several dogs, especially one that wanted to mouth my hand, almost to the point of biting hard. I kept trying to talk soothingly to it so it would not see me as a threat.

Almost as strange as the dream itself was that I was waking up and going back into the dream repeatedly. It was as though the dream did not want to let me go. I felt like I was pulled back into the dream. This happened numerous times before I finally woke up for good.