Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benevolent camera looking at us from space
believe me this seems so unlikely a thing i would 'agree' with but here it is another one liner.

Dream — The earth, stunning in its beauty, viewed by me from far in space. I see it as almost a bauble with a filament coming out from the top which wades off into space where "i" am and attached to the other end is a sort of globule camera, not a photo camera but a security type camera that can move around. and the over whelming feeling i get is benevolence…..

i still have reservations about these shouty type dreams but when ever we get the new site maybe we can have a place where we discuss the 'texture' of the different types of dreams we have.
Great idea G0! And thanks for the dream. After we had big security problem in our area, the locals put up security cameras. Previously, I had only seen security cameras as part of big brother control grid. However, now I see both sides....yet another paradox. It's HOW the devices are used that determines the evilness of the object.

My point is this: I can see benevolence coming out of security cameras. Without my experience recently, I probably would have not been able to make that claim.
Us too, about the sec. cams. I still shudder to hear that they are on some buses along with Microphones. I read that England has them in a ton of places, but haven't been there or confirmed it. They sounded so "1984" to me and hubby.

However, we have 7 sec. cams on our residential property because the house is a "U" shape, and four houses around us have been burglarized, no 5, very close to us in the last few years. Two of the incidents were clearly professional---birth certificates, titles to a beautiful truck and family car, gone..along with any cash, etc. They are on 24/7 and recording any movement.

GO, I dig your dream. I thought of it as symbolizing God.
Well nanny, you are not wrong, and i tried to find an article i read years ago but to no avail. there are literally 1000"s of cameras in london. One very cynical journalist set out from home to work about a half hour walk and said he was totally unphased by cameras and clocked, much to his chagrin, 200 cameras just in that walk. Some of which pivoted when he got to a cross-roads, to look at him, cos he looked up at them. We now know, that people become depressed by being constantly surveilled and it affects the general health of a population.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/tens-of-t...84359.html

I don't know that the evening standard is the best paper but there you are, - to read. Clearly the reason for cameras is not to solve crime, but to glean "behaviors' and to make patterns. my family had a choice recently to move to london or lose our income and i said i would seriously move to Kazakhstan before i would move my family to london. Tis a place gone wrong, filled with people who want to make money and follow the next hype, be it coffee or group sex. its really a city gone crazy from surveillance. Its no where for a family or anyone wanting to continue a fairly good life.

Even in Paris we are no where near where they are in the spy state. But as i mentioned recently, it seems that Uk citizens will put up with anything, because there is this constant and racist hum of good ole britain, queenie and pork pies. it will be the last place to wake up…thats got nothing, however, to do with england, ireland, scotland wales though where plenty of people are eyes wide open.

thanks for the thought on my dream, it was a beautiful sight indeed.
What a cool thing to have a memory of something so gorgeous. In ways, you have "been there."

Thanks for telling me all about London and that what I read is indeed true. Yikes, 200 on one walk, no picking the 'ole nose or anything, lol.

Depressed from surveillance, I can see that. To be unable to relax and be one's self, yeah. The thought of no privacy is a bummer, seriously.

Also nice to hear that some of the neighboring countries have awake/aware, soulful people.

Sounds like you dream very regularly and that they are likely prophetic dreams. I am enjoying and appreciating your insights and opinions in your posts.
Do not ever doubt that you're making a substantial contribution.

Thanks for being here.

(02-09-2015, 05:52 PM)G0 Wrote: Well nanny, you are not wrong, and i tried to find an article i read years ago but to no avail. there are literally 1000"s of cameras in london. One very cynical journalist set out from home to work about a half hour walk and said he was totally unphased by cameras and clocked, much to his chagrin, 200 cameras just in that walk. Some of which pivoted when he got to a cross-roads, to look at him, cos he looked up at them. We now know, that people become depressed by being constantly surveilled and it affects the general health of a population.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/tens-of-t...84359.html

I don't know that the evening standard is the best paper but there you are, - to read. Clearly the reason for cameras is not to solve crime, but to glean "behaviors' and to make patterns. my family had a choice recently to move to london or lose our income and i said i would seriously move to Kazakhstan before i would move my family to london. Tis a place gone wrong, filled with people who want to make money and follow the next hype, be it coffee or group sex. its really a city gone crazy from surveillance. Its no where for a family or anyone wanting to continue a fairly good life.

Even in Paris we are no where near where they are in the spy state. But as i mentioned recently, it seems that Uk citizens will put up with anything, because there is this constant and racist hum of good ole britain, queenie and pork pies. it will be the last place to wake up…thats got nothing, however, to do with england, ireland, scotland wales though where plenty of people are eyes wide open.

thanks for the thought on my dream, it was a beautiful sight indeed.