Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cops and bad guys
I was a cop. my partner and I were in my ford excursion. he was driving it. we got to a house. apparently someone lived there that knew something about an investigation we were working on. I got out of the truck. now I am observing the action. I watch myself go into the house, but I am actually in the middle row of seats right behind the console of my truck, watching my partner who is still in the drivers seat. he opens my glove box and I know he is looking for personal info on me. he thinks that I am not who I say I am. he cant find anything then he finds a pair of glasses wrapped in the doctors paperwork from when I got them. now I suddenly realize that I have just killed a man inside the house and I am coming back to my truck. but I am sneaking out to my truck because I know that my partner is looking for info in my car. I sneak up to my truck and the me that's in the truck communicates to me sneaking that my partner found the glases. the sneaking me sees my partner reading the prescription with my husbands insurance info on it. the glasses actually belong to my hubby but I know my partner will look up the info and find out my real identity. the sneaking me taps on the window and my partner shuffles everything back into the glovebox before rolling down the window. when he rolls it down I instantly shoot him in the neck and he is dead. I got him out of the car and walk him into the house and and lay him down by the dead witness and rig the scene to look like the 2 had a shoot out and both died. I called the department and told the my story. 2 more cops were dispatched to the scene. as I was driving away I thought "wow no blood on my seat" and then I thought "oh yeah I had put a towel around his neck before I shot him. so im driving away very slowly and its dark. the neighborhood has very small streets. my lights are off. I don't want to be seen. I drive past a house where Christmas lights are laying on the street - where people park in front of their houses - the lights are on. I think to myself "they mustve just decide to finish tomorrow but left them on so no one would run over them". then I get to an intersection of a larger street. and I see in my mirrors shadows approaching me. not people, just humanoid shaped shadows. I think "stay calm. just keep driving like you don't see them". I get halfway thru the intersection and look in my side mirror and they turn around and come after me. now I am a suddenly on my horse. the shadows run up to him but I keep pretending I don't see them. my horse doesn't see them. the shadows go away and I notice I am standing on the right side stirrup - my whole body is on the right side of my horse standing in the right stirrup. I lean across and pat his neck and tell him good boy and I think "I should get back in the saddle now but if I do he will spook, but if I get down to go around and get back on the other way the shadows will come back."