Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dates that i have seen
the "rain" was little cloudlets, spheres, of white gas. it looked like steam but behaved like smoke. dense, white, wet but as people ran around the drafts they created by their movement caused the cloudlets to spread out.

I don't know if it could cause fireworks. I saw the people running through it frantically. they started coughing and rubbing their faces and falling. no one that fell got back up. some people got away, but they were poisoned.
So, what are the odds? Avon, Colorado ( the place I asked about earlier) held their fireworks celebration last night on the 3rd of July. Huge mishap happened and fireworks began firing into the crowd, 9 minor injuries. Not terrorism but a big problem.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/us/colorad...index.html
I'm seeing some major skills growing in several of our NDC readers. Twice is emerging quickly, as these quiet hints of precogition are becoming more common (e.g., fireworks in Avon, CO).
Texas chemical fire in Houston. People told to shelter in place, happening now.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/resi...ty-n386881

Windy, I can write up something for Still. What key things do I include?
Thanks Windy!
Still, have you seen any dates beyond November 1st yet? I believe that is significant.
Hi Still. I occasionally see things in my dreams with a date attached to it also. I had a dream of a large bombing around the end of September of this year. Have you had similar dreams?
I am reviving this thread only to ask if anyone else on this forum sees "dates" as Still describes in her initial post. Still is no longer with us, whether or not she still lurks here I do not know, but she no longer posts, so we cannot get any update from her directly. (She does not respond to emails or PMs either, for whatever reason.) I cannot stop believing something critically important about her not having seen any dates past November 1st from when she initially posted. She may be seeing further dates now, I do not know. But that is why I am asking if anyone else on this forum sees "dates" as she describes, and if so, have you seen dates past November 1st?

If a Project November is started, true we then may find out what else people are seeing and sensing for the end of the year. For me, it remains difficult seeing anything past October, and I am really not a good dreamer myself, as I tend to forget so much upon waking. But during the day, in prayer and otherwise, my senses remain strong for this month (October), as last month, but no more.

That is why I continue to feel this thread started by Still remains significant, and timely.
Well, that is a good point, Watcher. Very good point. We have George Ure talking about November (and he's one who was not at all concerned about September by the way, so he got that one spot on) and we have Sherriann's dream. Now Watcher is bringing up Still's original thoughts here. How may of us want to do a Project November?

If we do, I think I'd rather go for the end of the year. Might as well dream about December 31st to see if the world has changed by then. Or am I wrong here? Further out is less accurate....something we've seen in Project August. Any thoughts?
(10-04-2015, 11:44 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Well, that is a good point, Watcher. Very good point. We have George Ure talking about November (and he's one who was not at all concerned about September by the way, so he got that one spot on) and we have Sherriann's dream. Now Watcher is bringing up Still's original thoughts here. How may of us want to do a Project November?

If we do, I think I'd rather go for the end of the year. Might as well dream about December 31st to see if the world has changed by then. Or am I wrong here? Further out is less accurate....something we've seen in Project August. Any thoughts?

Remember the butterfly effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

The world doesn't have to end for a world changing event to have occurred. Nor does it matter how the events are perceived. The events can be huge media events or they can be subtle. Quiet. All that matters is that they occur because they aren't just another domino in the line, they're the domino that start the line of dominoes falling.

Did we have a "main domino" event in September? At first glance, it may seem like the answer is no. However, I suspect it did, and we caught it but don't realize the significance of what we caught yet because we're attempting to interpret the dream data and messages from Bot within the limitations of our own thinking. We'll find out as linear time progresses and more dominoes fall.
To be sure, I did not revive Still's thread to postulate that the world is going to end. Far from it. But for Still to have not originally seen any dates past November 1st, and that being something she noted, tells me that the world will be irrevocably changed by November 1st. How the world changes, to what extent, to what duration, we all probably have slightly different senses, based on our prior beliefs and circumstances.
Dear, how do you dream of your dates? do they come all in one dream or do they come just one in a dream?
i am very interested in dreams to dates.
many times I see a date in the twilight arena - or hypnogogic state - right before you are truly asleep. but I also frequently see dates within a dream. I am in the process of updating the dates list.

I have seen a few dates now. I should've mustered the courage to come in around September and post dates, but weird crazy things prevented me. I am going to update today.

as for the dates I originally posted, I will update on things that happened on those dates that I believe were what the date was pointing to. some of which may leave many people scratching their heads, but thinking is good.

also, I didn't lurk Smile I had to leave it alone a little while. my apologies. thank you to everyone for their patience.
(06-29-2015, 10:46 PM)still Wrote: the "rain" was little cloudlets, spheres, of white gas.  it looked like steam but behaved like smoke. dense, white, wet but as people ran around the drafts they created by their movement caused the cloudlets to spread out.

I don't know if it could cause fireworks.  I saw the people running through it frantically.  they started coughing and rubbing their faces and falling.  no one that fell got back up. some people got away, but they were poisoned.

Perhaps you were dreaming of the California methane gas leak

http://time.com/4180692/california-metha...vironment/
could be. Sad