Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flying children and open portals
I was in an audience of what seemed to be a church or church-like auditorium. It was a gathering, like a town hall. Lots of weird shit was happening in the world (strange phenom type stuff) and people were afraid. There were kids that were doing remarkable things with art, science and supernatural abilities, but no one could make sense of it.(There seemed to be rhyme/reason to the gifts, but it just scared most people.) I wasn't afraid - which apparently made me extremely odd - and on top of that was beginning to use telepathy, so I would communicate with these gifted kids and didn't think much about it b/c it was so natural. So, at this gathering, one of the kids was demonstrating something. He was flying around and I don't think he had the ability to speak with his mouth, but I could "hear" him loud and clear in my head.Finally, someone said, "who can tell us what this is about?" And the kid swooped down and touched me on the head. Everyone turned to look at me. Oh shit. I guess that's my cue, I thought. So, through telepathy, I was able to "translate" what the boy needed to communicate. I'm not sure of the details, but one of the things was about portals. One kid came and took a step and disappeared. Then he stepped back into our reality - and did it a couple of times. People were tripping, but I tried to explain that there were portals everywhere and we didn't need to be afraid, just learn how to use them.