Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's in the blood
i was in a huge underground government medical and experimental laboratory. I was a male doctor wearing a long white lab coat and geek glasses. I was working in the lab with a team of scientists on something that would alter humankind. im not certain if it was a disease, but that's what it seemed in my mind that what people were being told. they were told it was a disease and we were studying it to keep it from becoming pandemic. in reality we were creating it. I began to feel strange. something was wrong with me inside. I felt pain everywhere inside, but not really symptoms of illness. I went somehow into my body on a microscopic level and saw what the "disease" was doing. it was changing, mutating my blood vessels. they were changing before my eyes to t have holes all in them like a sponge and blood would leak out but then they changed again so they grew another layer of skin outside and the color changed from red to orange-ish then yellowish. then I was back outside my body. I didn't think anyone would be able to visually notice any differences in me ifirsf I played cool. I was afraid what would happen if anyone noticed. but then a colleague stopped me. he was looking up at me as I was talking to him. he asked if I was ok. I said sure im fine, but as I was talking it was like I was rapidly growing much taller. I had to be about 9 feet tall.
next scene is like zombie apocalypse is the only way to describe it. the people weren't dead that had become reanimated. they were people that had come in contact with this thing we created in the lab. I wanna say the vaccine mutated? the vaccine caused the people's vessels to do what I had seen inmy own body? they were physically changing and the pain was making them go mad?