Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to group
Hello,
I am new to National Dream Center. What a great idea! 
I have been writing down my dreams for years. Most of my dreams are my inner therapist helping me with an issue.
 I have not thought of writing my dreams down in a forum because I believe they are personal and probably not helpful for anyone else. But then I find that some dreams are precognitive in nature. Unfortunately, I do not know it, until after the event happens. 
I have tried for years to figure out which ones are premonitions...how long between the dream and when does it happen?...etc. I cannot pinpoint a pattern. 
Anyway, I thought I would join a group and post the ones I feel could be a premonition. I am going to have fun with this....

As for an introduction: 
I am a teacher. I teach World Religions and World History in a high school. During the Indigenous Sacred Story unit, I teach a Dream Workshop. My students learn to decode their dreams. The students say it is one of their favorite units of the World Religions class. It is fun for me also.

Thanks for the site.
Micky
welcome! I have had dreams that come true within hours and 5 year old dreams that come true. I have a couple dreams that are pushing 10 years that have not yet come true. for me theres no pattern. but it seems to be that the more urgent I feel in the dream, the more I feel like I have to do something RIGHT NOW, the sooner the dream comes to pass.
Micky,
What an honor to have you here! There are so many ways to work with dreams, and we're just scratching the surface. In my opinion, we're tapping into C.G. Jung's "Collective Unconscious." Regardless of whether our dreams predict or create the future, our data and our experiences here demonstrate that at least some sort of synergy is happening in our dreams with respect to precognition. Welcome, and please tell us how to make your experience more enjoyable. Smile
I bet your students love having you as a teacher, they are most fortunate. Welcome to the NDC! Thanks for joining us.
(12-15-2015, 11:38 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I bet your students love having you as a teacher, they are most fortunate.  Welcome to the NDC! Thanks for joining us.

Thank you. The students do love it. It amazes me how many students get into it once they learn. I had a set of triplets in my class one year. Three brothers. All over 6 ft. tall, football players. Brandon, Ryan, and Dylan. Well Dylan had a dream where a snake wrapped around his hand. He interpreted it to mean his hand would be injured. I had him write it down and put the date on it. Football season was over so I said perhaps he should watch himself while cutting food or shutting a car door. A week later, Brandon made All State Football team. He played in the game and injured his hand. Dylan had a premonition of his brother's hand being injured. What we realized as we worked with their dreams is that they all dreamed for and about each other as if they were one person. It was fascinating and fun. They graduated a few years ago.
that is so cool!! thanks for sharing it!
(12-18-2015, 08:42 AM)Micky Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 11:38 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I bet your students love having you as a teacher, they are most fortunate.  Welcome to the NDC! Thanks for joining us.

Thank you. The students do love it. It amazes me how many students get into it once they learn. I had a set of triplets in my class one year. Three brothers. All over 6 ft. tall, football players. Brandon, Ryan, and Dylan. Well Dylan had a dream where a snake wrapped around his hand. He interpreted it to mean his hand would be injured. I had him write it down and put the date on it. Football season was over so I said perhaps he should watch himself while cutting food or shutting a car door. A week later, Brandon made All State Football team. He played in the game and injured his hand. Dylan had a premonition of his brother's hand being injured. What we realized as we worked with their dreams is that they all dreamed for and about each other as if they were one person. It was fascinating and fun. They graduated a few years ago.

I think we are all connected, and that certainly shows it in spades! It's all about quantum entanglement, and being triplets too? Wow. What lucky brothers! Welcome Micky!!!
(12-18-2015, 10:11 AM)Goldengirl Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 08:42 AM)Micky Wrote: Thank you. The students do love it. It amazes me how many students get into it once they learn. I had a set of triplets in my class one year. Three brothers. All over 6 ft. tall, football players. Brandon, Ryan, and Dylan. Well Dylan had a dream where a snake wrapped around his hand. He interpreted it to mean his hand would be injured. I had him write it down and put the date on it. Football season was over so I said perhaps he should watch himself while cutting food or shutting a car door. A week later, Brandon made All State Football team. He played in the game and injured his hand. Dylan had a premonition of his brother's hand being injured. What we realized as we worked with their dreams is that they all dreamed for and about each other as if they were one person. It was fascinating and fun. They graduated a few years ago.

I think we are all connected, and that certainly shows it in spades! It's all about quantum entanglement, and being triplets too? Wow. What lucky brothers! Welcome Micky!!!
Thank you. This is a great site. I am reading the dreams people have posted. Fascinating.
Hi, Micky! Welcome to the show!
hlo every one
(09-25-2016, 11:41 PM)sophiesmith Wrote: hlo every one

Welcome Sophie! Hope you find things to interest you, and don't hesitate to post your dreams. We're a pretty friendly bunch here. Big Grin
Hello Sophiesmith - welcome to NDC! Feel free to jump in anytime.

(09-25-2016, 11:41 PM)sophiesmith Wrote: hlo every one
Hello Micky and Sophie, welcome to the mix.