Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
st patricks day
ok,.. several days ago I had two noteworthy dreams.
First, as I was waking up, I heard a strange music that I have never heard before.  It was four lines of music, with no lyrics,  then I heard a assertive male voice saying "SAINT PATRICKS DAY!".  Then I woke up.  I was not in dream long enough to determine what was happening on that day.

The second (unrelated) dream,  as I was falling asleep, there was a situation or reference to children being born.  Someone began saying "they're being born deaf".  I was  a little surprised and said "the're being born dead?"  The other person said "No, they're being born deaf."  This shocked me and I woke prematurely. Huh
Thanks Richard. I am wondering if it was Irish/Celtic music that you may have heard.
I wonder why they are being born deaf?
(10-04-2016, 07:28 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks Richard.  I am wondering if it was Irish/Celtic music that you may have heard.  
I wonder why they are being born deaf?

No, I don't think it was Irish/Celtic music. I repeated the tune to myself several times, but once I was completely awake, I forgot the tune.  I would have noticed if it was Irish or celtic.  As far as the other dream, nothing was specifically suggested, but I have the impression that there was a environmental issue (possibly some toxic issues).