Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awake Psychic moment, 4/9/16, 11:20 am
This morning I had a mini psychic moment worth mentioning here. I've had these before but it been a while since I've had one so specific and quick.  I was on my way to an event this morning driving alone on a hwy. My niece Jane was about 20 minutes behind me going to she same event.  

After driving for about 10 minutes, a thought came to me loud and clear, "you will need to call Jane and tell her about the accident so she won't be caught in bumper to bumper traffic".  I looked around and traffic was flowing normally and there were no signs of an accident when I tried to look ahead. I am confused as to why I would have a thought like that when everything looks normal.

Then about 1 mile down the road, the traffic started to slow down and then it was slow bumper to bumper.  I called my niece to tell her I was caught in slow traffic and she may want to take a different route.  After about a 1/2 mile I saw the police cars and the accident. It all happened so quickly that I really did not have time to think about it.
Julie, that is so cool. Nothing to interpret, it just happened exactly to plan. Wow!!!
Julie, it sure is noteworthy to say the least.

I think that this happening to us is what the bible calls "Word of Knowledge" being one of 12 gifts of the Holy Spirit. When I attended the pentecostal Church A.O.G. I thought that was just something that operated in the services with what they call "tongues."
Now that I'm matured and awake, I think differently.
Thanks for reporting.
This should go under "Project EHE (Exceptional Human Experiences)"
Can someone move this to Project EHE?

(04-10-2016, 02:20 AM)TȞATÉ MAKȞÁMANIYAŊ WÓIHAŊBLE Wrote: This should go under "Project EHE (Exceptional Human Experiences)"
Somebody did, because the thread is in EHE now. Big Grin
It moved it successfully! Woo hoo!