Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brainstorm for this section, precog & hauntings~
I luv reading this section but have avoided posting in it. My goofy hesitation for multiple reasons but mostly because first glance I had of it, I saw "NDE" and those are downright sacred to me. I assumed that I've got nothing to share here.

Precognition has been some big as well as many smaller and forgotten examples. I was on a date with a DJ when I was in my twenties. We were at his place having a drink in the livingroom while listening to one of his old DJ tapes of show in San Antone, where we were. It was summer and the tape, news, etc. showed it had been recorded in the winter. On the tape as he went to say the current temperature, that exact number hit in my mind. This may be one of the times I said it aloud, as he was saying it, not sure. This type of thing I have had others tell me it happens to them a lot, and has to be countless times in my adult life

One of my sisters marketed doctors' offices for several years. She of course worked on salary plus a good commission. Many times we'd be talking and I casually said, upon her asking me to pray she did well that month, being a single mom "I bet you'll have 24 soon," or some such number to which she'd exclaim that it was exactly what she had "right now!" This happened so many times that one phonecall she said to me, "I think you've got a gift and you don't know it.)

One of our daughters was back home in california, living with her fiance's family. Hubby was heading there during a business trip, and she was, though an adult and in love, shy about him finding out she was living in a big RV in the family's backyard as if already married to her guy. I told her nope, no way you'll be able to hide this. Your dad is going to drop by earlier than you want to be awake, knock on the door or wall of the thing and say get up, we're going to breakfast. He did that so exactly that it could've been scripted. But then, I do know him well. Didn't matter to her, she was amazed and she knows him really well, too.

Heck, I can be in public, glance at a person and think "he's about to get up" and it happens, etc. etc. Also, I think this isn't rare at all and that like here at NDC, likely all of us think of the person and then the phone rings, stuff like that.

Hauntings, I think people are haunted, not just buildings, as others report. This is the third house I've lived in, in a row that we've had hauntings. Hubby has even had his arm yanked while he was sleeping, but when awake is what is real proof. He sat back when still a smoker and had someone or thing walk up behind him at dusk, and our front patio was ceramic tile so that sound was very obvious.

Oh, but me! living in California we had a story I told here at NDC before, a child's voice answered me when our five year old and I were in her room one night, she was mellow by then but heard it, too. I picked her up from kindergarden next afternoon, we walked a few moments and she asked about it again.

Same house her dad, hubby was deployed somewhere, and it was a daughter's birthday. We were putting streamers up, decorating the dining room area when I and my older daughter heard my sister's voice say my name in a happy, energetic voice. Phoned sis later and she was of course home in Texas. Later that day, after the party was over and kids gone, I hit the garage door opener to carry out garbage and as the door was maybe two feet high, I heard hubby's laugh, and it was not really quiet, sounding like he was on the other side, maybe around the corner.
Nope, as I walked out, thinking "aww" he came home early for her birthday!" he was not there, nor around the corner.

Messages In This Thread
Brainstorm for this section, precog & hauntings~ - by Nanny - 01-11-2016, 05:21 PM