Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow critters and people
In 2012, the hubster and I were visiting friends at their house, which was located in a fairly isolated area of northern New Mexico. There was also another woman and her young son staying with my friends. The wife and I trained together for a bit, which was how we became acquainted. We were aware that there was movement outside the house, that the entire area was filled with shadow critters. They weren't doing anything, just kind of watching the house. The woman wanted to go outside for a smoke. We tried to talk her out of it but she wanted her nicotine fix bad, so my friend insisted she stand just outside the back door, in the dog's area, which didn't have any shadow critters in it. She went outside and the rest of us con-tinued chatting.

Suddenly, my friend and I were aware something was coming. We didn't know what, but it was coming fast. The woman came inside and said she felt funny. I was on my feet and got her up against the wall so she could slide down before she fell down. By this point, my friend was with us. As my friend scanned the woman to See what happened, I leaned over and something punched me in the gut so hard I went over backwards. I mean my feet left the floor and I hit hard enough to knock the wind out of me for a few seconds. My friend, busy with the woman, asked me if I was okay. All I could do was give a thumbs' up. To make a long story short, it took both of us working on the woman to detach whatever it was that had attacked her. All we could See was a dark shadowy mass that dissipated when it was finally removed.

Hubster said later he'd never seen anything like what happened to me, that it looked like something right out of a movie when I flew backwards.

But what really sealed the deal for him, that convinced him something was going on and there were things out "there" that he couldn't see was the night the shadow people tried to get into our house. I first heard the tapping on the window while I was working in my workroom. The window was almost 7 ft up from the ground so it wasn't an animal, there were no trees or bushes so it wasn't branch bumping the window, and it was too regular to be a bug hitting the window. Somehow I knew not to turn around to look at the window so I kept doing what I was doing. The tapping kept up for a bit, then silenced.

A few minutes later, the hubster came into my workroom and said something weird was going on. He was in his office, located near the front door, and something kept knocking on the door, then his office window, then back to the door Our old man cat, he said, was currently parked in front of the door, as if he was watching something. I asked if hubster had looked out the window. No, he told me, because he had a funny feeling that he shouldn't. Good, I told him. And don't open the door, either. He asked what was out there. Something that wants to get in the house, I told him, and we don't want it in the house. He thought about that for a minute then nodded and went back to his office(Look in the dictionary under "laid back" and you'd likely see the hubster's picture. Very little gets him worked up). He came back a few minutes later to let me know the tapping had stopped. Then he asked if whatever was out there was the same kind of thing that had attacked the woman at our friends' house. Yep, I said. And that's why we don't want it in the house. He allowed that was probably a smart idea.

When he heard the tapping again, against the bathroom window while he was taking a bath, he told whatever was out there to go away, it wasn't welcome in our house. He said the tapping stopped. After that, he never questioned me or offered any disbelief whenever I mentioned non-ordinary realities. He said just because he couldn't see them didn't mean they didn't exist.

There are other instances when the shadow critters or shadow people and I crossed paths. They disappeared for a while but I'm Seeing them again. Haven't seen the shadow people, though, but my friend has.

Messages In This Thread
Shadow critters and people - by ThePaladin - 04-12-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by Goldengirl - 04-12-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by Cassandra - 04-12-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by ThePaladin - 04-13-2016, 05:39 AM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by Cassandra - 04-13-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by twiceblessed9 - 04-13-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by Cassandra - 04-13-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by ThePaladin - 04-13-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by ThePaladin - 04-23-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by Goldengirl - 04-23-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Shadow critters and people - by ThePaladin - 04-23-2016, 09:08 PM