Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Año DreamBot2
Part of the work we're doing in the 2015 predictions involve rummaging through various phrases that were generated by a DreamBot2 scan of all the Project Año dreams. Here are the results. Remember, DreamBot2 lingo phrases have been known to be predictive by themselves (without any dream support), but the success rate of that is very minimal. Once properly paired with other material, these linguistics can be very powerful indeed. That's what the DFs are doing in the next week or so.

If responding to any of these phrases, please include the number to which you're referring. Please note that actual predictions/headlines will be posted before the end of 2014 along with all the incubated dreams for Project Año. I will post those links when they become available.

1.       looks red got before came thought well getting ready point feeling coming couple comes
2.       few big say leave blue maybe air birth alligator told last
3.       help work front found knew sure standing together give quite type hit year begin
4.       why never dark doing hand kept behind open actually seen
5.       middle hard important city process starts kitchen open dressed beginning interested
6.       turn table hands somehow notice second three event
7.       three event heard under holding yet full money sense become
8.       working somewhere women control park brown town tells makes clear words snow high
9.       near stairs gone husband stay close metaphor glass daughter
10.   built brick frame dust valley woke name
11.   jump onto sun movie voice bunch change
12.   military project carrying brain pointed drop november lay sick
13.   smiling faces coat circle logo growing hat traffic heads result butt
14.   insight specifically announced associated destruction europe
15.   statement canada deer residue noah spark embrace
16.   figure normal supposed leaving anyway immediately lots changed minutes
17.   truck break story hurt gun grab
18.   office usually eating taken child although attention odd note except covered ship
19.   station college familiar watched size enter below spot edge escape gold
20.   lived shoot toward stuck earth complete power
21.   fully general noise involved wide position war
22.   dangerous simply australia tight concert sink
23.   enjoy powers falls highway emotion despite tank double carry farm papers safety chinese smell
24.   height crossing destination atmosphere truth available official
25.   tsunami government speech frantically sometime steel president hawaii potential texas referring nazi mystery
26.   mud credit central prime merely arranged treat july coin transformation
27.   austin bombs instructions
28.   tangled pope circuit sanctuary credits january breaker hitler
29.   accident shower direction friendly code number due minute ice appear energy
30.   digital expression occur rise suggested border mass casually missions travelling exchange resort taught wonderful beings society
Wow! Numbers 1 & 2 are about red and blue. Not a coincidence. This is about the likely-hellish year 2015. Red and blue representing the conservative and liberal party.

1. Yes, red won power again & the point feeling may be the feeling of having won will set-in when the conserv. party is seated without a false flag to prevent them. Or....could red possibly stand for communists even from thousands of miles away that hate conservative party for it's principle?? Hope not.

2. "Few big say leave blue" sure, a few power-brokers in the NWO agree to do anything necessary to prevent red from taking power. "leave blue" cuz the end justifies the means, to radicals.

3. "help front" could be very bad in light of what I feel about 1. and 2. Front's an old radical term, sorry if the younger readers don't get this. "They" stand together in a militant way, covertly in their transformation.

4. This one can be bugger to get, yet it's speaking of seeing things that in the past have been covert instead of overt.

5. I look forward to reading what others got from this one. In my simple/sincere heart I want! to think this is a major city starting to feed more folks, sadly will be because we'll have even more needy after some emergency.

6. Payback for some group but bummer? more than one event from them.

7. Obviously part of 6. But, good or evil turning the tables??

8. "brown town?" obvious without racism that this may be a town predominantly from south of the border, hmmm..women controlling/working an area. What is this?

12. Wow, this one can be more than one thing, for sure! Lots of TBI/Traumatic Brain injury from the recent wars. But then could symbolize so much PTSD, too and only. Also, military has historically been experimented on, so good grief ponder this some more.

16. Yes, when SHTF our world as we know it will change very quickly.

17. It happened right after Hurricane Katrina so this isn't a surprise.

19. Wow, you that understand spot price, etc....what is this warning about gold? "escape gold?" No, it's always held its value, but....little that I studied economics...yikes.

20. and 21. whoa! war in the heavens as well as here on earth?!

22. Australia has a concert tragedy coming, it sounds like. (Or, some of this is metaphoric and I clearly have not made any progress in knowing when things in bot runs may be metaphoric, or not)

23. Bleep and bleep from me! I do not like this one at all. China has got to think it owns part of our nation even now, having propped-up our currency much of the time since '08. Have they been promised part of our nation in-secrecy?!

25. Whoa! I'm slammed for time and obviously coming back to some of these! This one is a very big one. "steel president" then "nazi" later...guess who celebrates this holiday season in Hawaii. But, what?? about Texas? do the terms in each line yes, or most-likely go together?? but they don't HAVE to, do they? yeah, first five days of 2015 this someone....is supposed to still be in Hawaii. Hmm....

So, God-forbid was that indeed hawaii pointed at, in the previous warnings? and was wave indeed, at least part of the time, for tsunami? cuz I tell ya, it all fits but yeah, with some mystery involved to its meaning.

26. oh no, is July when we get a currency devaluation?? and even maybe move to digital currency, only?!

27. what?! Austin.......

28. Uh oh.....Nazi earlier and now Hitler analogy, ahem. This, too is HUGE.

30. oh mannn, bummer....a mass coming across border? which is way beyond the hundreds of thousands that have already illegally come, and with help from DC??

This Project Ano, in my humble opinion was a HUGE SUCCESS! Y'all knocked it out of the proverbial ballpark. This is a shemita year and I see much reality in this run. I wish a lot of it was surprising but it isn't for anyone with discernment, awareness and eyes wide open.

The words in 1. and 2., are they there at the top because they were the biggest surgers in this whole project? If so...makes perfect sense why red and blue are at the top and were our nation is changing from one to the other at the near-start of the year.

2. "air birth" is another way of saying "air delivery."
I think alligator can be a metaphor for a rocket or missile.

Ahh 25. and 27. likely go together.

27. "austin bombs instructions"....OF??

25. "potential texas referring nazi mystery" sure sounds likely.

I sure as heck don't like suspecting that these go together this way, but a "steel president" sure does sound "nazi"-like.

17. actually is sounding encouraging, now that I can go here a bit slower, though not for much longer right this moment. If a truck breaks and helps slow or prevent a gun grab this is definitely a positive thing.
Thanks Nanny! Glad to have more perspectives on this run. As always, the lingo by itself is normally just fun with words, but very little predictive qualities. So, the real clarity comes when we see the same threads inside the dreams.

As for the spot price question, I would like to point out that future 3D printing capability will make gold absolutely useless and valueless. There is only one person I know of who actually prophesied this for this time period, and I believe his name was David Wilkerson (since passed away). But if I have the prophecy correct, the economy will go first, making people love their gold, but then somehow gold crashes too, completely. In my opinion, I think technology will be what crashes the gold market, and I think someone already has the tech to do it, but just like Tesla's anti-gravity machines, they don't want the common folks to even know they have it. It's beyond greed....it's all about control.
Reading the dreams is going to be so cool!
I hear ya about linguistics that will match the dreams. I look forward to seeing if any of these do. Some of them are very tricky, or they are really reality-based but...did folks dream the same themes?

Oh man, I've heard of the 3D printers but...how on earth can they make something that competes with gold?! I mean a printer needs ink to do the job that we currently use. What? how? can someone copy gold and it output...gold? or something comparable to it in use, and in true value?

Yes, D. Wilkerson did say that about gold. Gold can crash when there's true famine. There's an old, seventies era christian contemporary song that has a line that went "a piece of bread could buy a bag of gold. I wish we'd all been ready..." Famine can come upon us suddenly with certain types of catastrophes.
Quote:There's an old, seventies era christian contemporary song that has a line that went "a piece of bread could buy a bag of gold. I wish we'd all been ready..."

http://www.songlyrics.com/larry-norman/i...y-lyrics/#

Just because Nanny mentioned it. Big Grin
NADW: I wish I knew the timeline that David Wilkerson talked about, but I'm not sure one year is enough time for both economy to collapse and gold to lose all its value. It feels like the two events need to be separate, but then again, gold prices are all digital right now through comex (commodities exchange), and thus, their prices are just "paper prices." No one really REALLY knows whether there is equal gold in the physical than in this paper market. Thus, when the economy goes, so will gold "prices." People will have no comex price or spot price to exchange with. It will be 100% intrinsic value and that will last for a time, but when people figure out that you can't eat gold, it will become extraordinarily cheap.

NOTE FOR ALL: If anyone wants to help scour the Año dreams for headlines, just let me know and I'll send you the dreams to wade through.
That's it, gal! Personally, were I richer with a bunch of these dollars that are still worth something, I'd be willing to bet a bunch of them that they're going to die, or be dieing by oh.....summer of this year? It sure feels like it. This dollar's been under overt assault for six or more years.

(12-18-2014, 04:24 AM)NADW Wrote: 6.       turn table hands somehow notice second three event
7.       three event heard under holding yet full money sense become

I believe will be the final content of the Citibank unregulated market news. These two are also matching "three event" so this should be more then one news headline leading up to the major news.

26.   mud credit central prime merely arranged treat July coin transformation

#26 gives us a clue, that in the wake of the news regarded in 6 & 7 that in July the Government will announce a new coin to pull peoples attention away from the crashed unregulated market news, and refocus the american people on the strength of a gold backed coin dollar.

If what your saying is true Chris, by the end of the year, the gold backed dollar will not be worth anything. Sad

I very much want to scour through the dreams! Thank you. Sounds very time consuming but then I know I'm looking, at first for certain major themes, like Red and Blue concerning both sides of the proverbial DC aisle, for starters.

(12-18-2014, 10:11 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: NADW: I wish I knew the timeline that David Wilkerson talked about, but I'm not sure one year is enough time for both economy to collapse and gold to lose all its value. It feels like the two events need to be separate, but then again, gold prices are all digital right now through comex (commodities exchange), and thus, their prices are just "paper prices." No one really REALLY knows whether there is equal gold in the physical than in this paper market. Thus, when the economy goes, so will gold "prices." People will have no comex price or spot price to exchange with. It will be 100% intrinsic value and that will last for a time, but when people figure out that you can't eat gold, it will become extraordinarily cheap.

NOTE FOR ALL: If anyone wants to help scour the Año dreams for headlines, just let me know and I'll send you the dreams to wade through.
Speaking of Citibank, there's been a spate of dead bankers this year. Some by suicide(perhaps), some by violence. But the number is up to 36.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-07...anker-year

One of the dead bankers worked for Citibank: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-19...hed-throat

Not sure if this is apropos any of the potential headlines or if it fits here but thought it of interest.
add this to the mix for Financial news...

US regulators label MetLife as potential financial threat

Link:http://chicagosuntimes.com/news/us-regulators-label-metlife-as-potential-financial-threat/
That is some interesting bit of news. They get the expert oversight from the "Federal" Reserve? HA! All that means is that MetLife will never have to worry about going under despite the trillion-dollar default swap undertoe that could take them under. Hurray MetLife, another too big to fail, but keep on selling those swaps and keep raking in the dough! Smile
Eagle1, as I read your latest blog entry of tonight, Again David Wilkerson came to mind. The first of NYC that he said will spread, and some of the dreams mentioned in that blog entry sure are in sync.

About MetLife, dang! Is a "bail-in" coming to their clientele? The second in command at The Fed talked of a directive the Fed sent out to banks, telling them to write "bail-inable" credit so that if they ever get into trouble (Again?) that they will not be receiving federal bail-out funds. Nope...their depositors will pay, like in Greece! I bet large companies are advised to do the same thing.
Kate Middleton & Prince William are expecting in April.
Here's number 12...

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/...drive.html
Huh This sounds so cool and great...until one actually remembers the PLOT LINE of Terminator.
(03-21-2015, 03:07 AM)Nanny Wrote: Here's number 12...

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/...drive.html
Numbers 27 and 25 in-light of Jade Helm, BINGO!

Nope, I am not seeing "Army competition" here, if that second word is even right, could've been contest, etc. Maybe it was in a regular daily botrun.