Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/26/15 Red Alert: Compete/Struggle/Competition
Oh boy. Where do we begin? This run is going to look messy simply because of all the notes I needed to take. We have an Alert to hand out, some definite day residue to chat about, and some striking coincidences that defy explanation. Let’s begin with the Red Alert.

COMP is at the top of the list and definitely inside Red Alert territory. The absolute meaning of COMP could be a couple different things. On the one hand, we might be “Comp’ed” (compensated) in return for something, or it might be Competition, which perfectly matches not only yesterday’s run, but many different words in today’s run. This is a complex way of saying that COMP has quite a bit of support, and thus we have ourselves a Red Alert. The theme continues from yesterday; it’s a big struggle, a contest, a beating, a competition, a revolution, a big fight. The meme is diverse, but it has a whole lot of support in the collective dreams. If you haven’t seen yesterday’s run, it’s definitely appropriate for our discussion here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=577

The next word on the list, PETE, brings up a lot of dialogue. First off, Pete just happens to be one of the coaches in the coming Super Bowl. Interestingly, he used to be a Pats coach and now he’s coaching the opposite team. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/sports....html?_r=0
Also, I suppose it’s not coincidence that if you take the first word, Comp, and mash that with the second word, Pete, you get Comppete, or just Compete! I love a good DreamBot riddle, but there’s much more…

Pete is most likely day residue, but the question arises, Why now? We knew that Pete was going to coach in the Super Bowl for over a week, so why all of a sudden people start dreaming about that name? It could very well be that the day residue Pete could be describing today’s Red Alert meme as more day residue, and that would probably mean one thing: Super Bowl (again). And before we leave Pete, consider this: We had a new member join us yesterday who refers to herself as The Grandmother. Well, in my response ( http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=577&pid=4122#pid4122 ), I used the term “For the love of pete,….” But even that isn’t too bizarre until you notice the word Grandpa is also in today's lineup. Her audio message was entitled, “From Grandmother and Grandfather.”

Moving back to today’s analysis, I put three green arrows on the board to identify potential day residue. This is important because it gives us context and a point of reference for future runs. For example, we know for an absolute fact that “Blizzard” is day residue. So many dreamers went to bed last night with this news in their heads: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-...-canceled/

So the Blizzard day residue is at a surge score of 70 points. Admittedly, that is a bit higher than I assumed day residue could climb. Of course, day residue surgness should be correlated fairly close to the level of emotion in a dream, and a “Historic Blizzard” would invariably invoke tons of emotion and thus would garner more dream hits and a higher surge score. Another day residue word: Andrew. 99% chance that Prince Andrew slept with underage girls, but he’ll probably never get his earthly karma in this life. Rest assured that what goes around comes around, and all will be balanced…..eventually. The big question for Andrew is just like Pete: Why now? We’ve know about Prince Andrew for days if not weeks, but here are some more news articles:
http://nypost.com/2015/01/26/its-time-fo...to-man-up/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pri...al-5037951

And now for our pairings. I can’t wait to hear other peoples’ take on this run, but I offer group 2 to Nanny, per our earlier conversation. Is the DreamBot suggesting that I’m right? I.e., the warmongers are indeed using casts of useful squads and taping them! Oh the irony, eh, Nanny?

Personally, as everyone else works on the big competition/struggle meme, I’m infatuated with group 3: “Stable stock loan twenty precious.” Doing a little research, I notice that on Jan 20th, “Gold price hits 20-week high on safety buying.” https://www.businessspectator.com.au/new...ety-buying 

Okay, so that matches the “Twenty precious,” so now what does “Stable stock loan” mean? If this is predictive, then stocks actually stabilize? I’m uncertain the meaning of this one, but still mulling it over. I’m also thinking that this marks the end of the earlier gold crash warning from the July 2014 linguistics. It’s the end of lower gold prices (i.e., stable gold market (?))

Final note: If you haven’t already seen what’s going to take place in June 2015, please click on my latest blog: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2015/0...onference/   This marks a big vector change in the NDC vision.

UP Words:     comp pete competition blizzard fighter andrew class grandpa buses congrats revolution dig clinic researchers repeat fireball tape cast utility squad bedtime stable stock loan twenty precious identify prison responsible storey cuddle fifth quake
DOWN Words:   fully police thank blood cut chocolate star nights mat hello dreams apartment interesting reading skin song goal 2014 dreamer bite snakes man spider awesome planet scary meeting thanks pizza days
Ah yes, Group 2....just who are the warmongers? That remains the question. I've encountered the suggestion many months ago that a faction within CIA is believed to be behind Isis, and that we are "fighting our own diabolical interests."
Are you right? That that is an Isis training video? Nope, no proof of that yet. Are you right about Isis being used to manipulate the masses? Yep, and I never disagreed with that, but.....I don't yet have proof that isis is sleeping in US tents because I see no proof of who those middle eastern men are, in the short video. (edited PS, yet I remain very glad that the video is of middle eastern men. Yes, Isis as a force of nuts that attacked a sect of Christians in Iraq did really happen.Even if that isn't Isis in that video, you showing it to me proved to me that you don't deny that Isis exists as a group of men that probably look a lot like them. )

Remember, we have numerous groups of "warmongers" amongst us and things are often not what they seem even to we awake, aware souls. I firmly believe the current admin. is the worst at arming rebels like they all do, but then arming some of our nation's worst enemies.
Let's not lose focus of where we started on Isis. I say some of them are here in our nation, not just media hype, and that they, like other haters among us are a possibility of doing a "Good Friday Massacre" if not within our borders, against our interests somewhere. However, they were just an example of the types of groups that may do this. Muslim Bro'hood members likely also crossed our open, southern border by now.

"comp" is part of a word, but a good number of folks dreamed it? This is a big surprise to me. Top term....okay, I'm gonna have to read your, Eagle1's analysis of this run to see what comp may be.

Dig it, the collective consciousness is really awakening....they realize that "fundamental transformation" is really, or is leading to "revolution." Whew.....yet rut row.

ha! "buses" near "revolution" in this run and just yesterday I mentioned how "they" have to bus-in and even pay folks of the left to attend their rallies. Speaking of revolution, their last huge one on the DC Plaza had all kinds of subversive, revolution-type of literature booths at it, dangit, what did they call that thing? the event I mean. It was held soon after Glenn Beck had a huge one on the Mall? not plaza is it called?

Group 3, I really want to hear your comments on this one!

Since Andrew and Pete are both day-residue then I won't add them to that thread listing names to watch.

"Prison, squad, class and clinic" hmm...FEMA camps will be a reality?? Are Re-Education camps not just conspiracy drivel?

This run is meaty. Hmmm after a couple of days about evil and spiritual things.

"Stable stock loan" could this refer to a bank bail-in and maybe they'll give everyone a bit of stock in the bank for having been forced to bail it out/invest in the bank?!

wow. will think on it thanks
(01-26-2015, 01:41 PM)NADW Wrote: The Blizzard dream I had was Predicted of what is coming:

1/5/2014 1:11am Ariel View - Action/Reaction
posted Jan 05, 2015 by DreamWeaver
I see from an Ariel view a large fire in Australia, I am sucks out of my body and I am back in space over the earth, my guide is there with me and he says "this will give you a much better view of what I am about to show you". I look back at the earth and it is spinning in a fast spreed and i am watching "Time fly" by, I can now see the trail the smoke from the fire has left like a spiral around the earth and making its way to the north and south poles. The earth has slowed down and I am now watching the smoke form into clouds over southern Europe, as well as the US. The storms over Europe being large amounts of rain, and the storms of the US bring powdery layers of snow like another polar vortex kind of season.

My guide says to me; "This is way the Earth mother is balancing herself, she has been doing this for millions of years. Yet man has forgotten that he is apart of this process, so he keeps trying to control the earth mother, so she is comfortable for him. Man does not realize he making this process worse for himself, instead he builds without looking at nature and knowing how to harness and work with her."
http://windwalkingdreamweaver.weebly.com...n-4478364/

NADW,

You had the dream 3 weeks ago. Is that the general overall time frame of your dreams?
I have a bit of a different thought for today's list. It also ties into yesterday's list. I live in Arizona so as you might expect, this week is all about Pro-Bowl and Superbowl. Mixed in between is the NFL experience. Here is a link to the NFL Experience.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/49/events/attractions

Notice this is how these activities, ideas and words fit:
Competition, congrats, clinic, utility, squad, repeat and tape
"Repeat and tape" for the highlight films and tapes being used for some of the experiences and exhibits.

Also, yesterday's #1 words:
Beating, awesome, racing contest

Thoughts?
Yeah, there's no doubt that the only big enough event right now to sway a large swath of dreamers is the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl. I strongly considered that, but my big question....does this indicate that something super unusual will happen during the Super Bowl? We don't have any past experience to draw from...this is the DreamBot's first Super Bowl, so this all could be completely normal (i.e., seeing a spike of competition several days in advance).

The only similar events we could compare are days like Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we didn't see any of this level of memeing on those days. Not to this degree and vastness (and endurance for that matter). So in summary, I'm wondering if something unusual is going to happen at the event, OR this surging meme is necessary to serve as our already-known time marker for the bigger Theater event.
(01-26-2015, 02:16 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Yeah, there's no doubt that the only big enough event right now to sway a large swath of dreamers is the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl. I strongly considered that, but my big question....does this indicate that something super unusual will happen during the Super Bowl? We don't have any past experience to draw from...this is the DreamBot's first Super Bowl, so this all could be completely normal (i.e., seeing a spike of competition several days in advance).

The only similar events we could compare are days like Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we didn't see any of this level of memeing on those days. Not to this degree and vastness (and endurance for that matter). So in summary, I'm wondering if something unusual is going to happen at the event, OR this surging meme is necessary to serve as our already-known time marker for the bigger Theater event.

Not only the bowl games, but the NFL Eperience has many of these DreamBot words and the experience runs for days. Also, there are many different concerts taking place tied to the Super Bowl at different venues. I forgot the word "buses". Buses are being hired from everywhere, even school districts, for game day and events. This will be interesting.
(01-26-2015, 02:30 PM)NADW Wrote: I attempted to go to my own website to look and see the over all time frame and get an average time frame, but there is suddenly a lot of traffic on my site. What I learned from Project August though is that within a few days to one month is normal for me, depending upon the emotional intensity of the dream. The more emotional it is the further out is tends to be, 1-3 months or even a year.

I had to go and look in three places but the average is 3 score: 3 – Correct MONTH… Event manifested in the correct month of the correct year that was predicted.
http://windwalkingdreamweaver.weebly.com...ified.html (Trophy case copies from NDC)
http://windwalkingdreamweaver.weebly.com...came-true/ (Current my dreams came true)
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s....php?tid=2 (Original Trophy Case - scored by Chris McCleary)

Thank you. I'm trying to figure mine out. Not that I've been remembering much of any of my dreams lately but it seems like the ones I have (that are mostly pure metaphorical images unsuitable for headlines Dodgy ) have a hit within three days and the more active ones manifest later. It appears I don't have much of an emotional attachment to my dreams. Then again, I don't have your deep ability, that's for sure.
this is really interesting you two, i wondered where one could speak of the texture, color or timescales of dreams. if you can head me in the right direction in the forum i would be very glad. i don't want to interrupt the flow of the thoughts and ideas with questions. for me there is a 6 week lag for really big dreams, even up to three months but they will be recurring during that time - big meaning tidal waves (i know, all waves are tidal pls, its the vocabulary i grew up with) etc…but if the dream itself doesn't effect so many people likes more like you gys say 3 weeks or less.

good night to all and to all a good rest

g
(01-26-2015, 03:31 PM)NADW Wrote: Go this is the link that Chris has up, http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/how-to...edictions/

I know we have had discussions before but they maybe lost in the old forum because i don't seem to find them in the forums now.

thank you. i will have a gander..take it easy
g
blizzard fighter Andrew

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Warns Commuters to Go Home Ahead of Storm
http://observer.com/2015/01/gov-andrew-c...-of-storm/
I'm speechless, Sherriann. Just speechless. Day residue no more for Andrew! Does this make the blizzard the contest? Oh, never mind...let's just enjoy this one for what it is Smile
It's that 'layered like an onion' thing.....

Comprehensive examination [of the] Pete competition. There have been articles all over today about the competition between the two Super Bowl team coaches.

This run is all over the place and I think that after a few more days, we'll see a trend or two or three.
Glad I scrolled up. NADW....would be fantastic to meet you in person at the conference! I'm hoping you can make it, and then I'll have you stand up and take a bow Smile  Keep me advised.
I have to finish what I started.... *L*

comp pete competition
blizzard fighter andrew
class grandpa buses
revolution dig
clinic researchers repeat fireball tape
cast utility squad
bedtime stable stock
loan twenty precious
identify prison responsible storey cuddle
fifth quake
I just discovered that Pete is another name for Grandfather. Interesting.
If true, it gets a big wow from me. Where did you find that info?
(01-26-2015, 10:06 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I just discovered that Pete is another name for Grandfather.  Interesting.

In reading the definition again, it is much more of a urban slang term associated with a funny older grandpa type person. I would say it is not reliable. Pete Caroll would make so much more sense.
Maybe grandfather becam Pater as a short form of this:
Pater familias
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The pater familias, also written as paterfamilias (plural patres familias), was the head of a Roman family. The paterfamilias was the oldest living male in a household. He had complete control of all family members. The term is Latin for "father of the family" or the "owner of the family estate". The form is archaic in Latin, preserving the old genitive ending in -ās (see Latin declension), whereas in classical Latin the normal genitive ending was -ae. The pater familias was always a Roman citizen.

Then in USA it was slowly changed to Pete as a shorting as we like to give nicknames and short names. We tend to be to busy to say whole words!
I'm pretty certain that our competition meme has been fulfilled, although we'll never hear anything about it to confirm. Realize that it wasn't just a competition in this run, but it was a comp-pete, competition BLIZZARD. In other words, the blizzard was the manifestation of the competition between nations. And the non-event result in that blizzard forecast would be the confirmation that this is weather warfare. As always, especially since this is conjecture that has such little chance of coming out in a news article, discretion is advised.

Here's what I wrote over in the other Agent thread with the Update coming first:

"UPDATE: I just put this together, but I think we have enough confirmation to propose that I might be on the right track. Recall the Blizzard run on Jan 26th. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/showthread.php?tid=579&highlight=blizzard         It was a red alert for COMPETITION. The struggle, compete, competition,  is a multi-day theme, and it's all intermixed with Blizzard! Of course, the chances of us actually getting positive feedback for this idea of a weather war centered on NYC is nil, the linguistics definitely supports it. Its hard to hide the truth from the collective mind... "

Original Message:

"Esholars,

Now that you mention the NY spies, I now realize how two big things happen almost simultaneously. What does Russian spies have to do with a Blizzard? Well, they both happen in NYC, and so I'm wondering if the blizzard might actually be weather warfare, which, by the way, most governments by now have access to. Could the NYC blizzard be some sort of a distraction from a possible evacuation attempt or something like that from the Russian govt? There's something I heard on a weather warfare podcast, and it had to do with the same type of concept that we've learned about dream predictions. The weather always seems to turn out not as bad as what was attempted. So, if the Russian govt tried to stage a terrible blizzard, they might only get like 5 inches of snow. Now that the blizzard in NYC never happened, this actually looks like a strong possibility, especially considering that the US haarp could always work towards neutralizing the potential blizzard.

These are all just stormy little questions I have that probably have no bearing on reality, but its fun to hypothesize...could make for a great novel!"

In short, Red Alert somewhat fulfilled on a hypothesis that will never have a news article. They hypothesis is that Competition = Weather Wars.