Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mushroom cloud
Shocked 
I just had a dream, 10/01/2014, that a giant mushroom cloud was headed toward us, moving like a hurricane from the EAST, tipped on it's side with it's big eye looking at us. It was gray and angry with glows of red. I think I'm awake now! And it's the witching hour.
For some reason your description brought to mind "demon" which was one of the words from the DreamBot. I probably wouldn't have made this connection had I not read that first but thought it interesting.

Scary dream!
JudyF, welcome! Thanks for this dreams! You seem like someone who can really help us in the dream incubation. I just wanted to show you our dreams database. Our P1 dreamers put their dreams over in the DreamBase, but it's a totally separate system, so you actually will need two logins (they can be the same, though).

DreamBase is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/

You can register at your leisure. The benefit with the other database is that you can keep a journal of your dreams and keep track of them for when they come true. When they come true, you fill out this form:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/my-dream-came-true/

You can certainly keep posting your dreams here in this forum, but they will not be accepted for validation later if they come true. The forum here is to converse obviously, but also to figure out the future. We take multiple dreams at a time and link them in a forum thread and discuss how those dreams might come true.

There's a lot more at this link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/about-the-dreambase/

Finally, we are so happy you're here with us. Looking forward to chatting!
That angry cloud came from the East. The East is significant to me both ways.

In a world sense, we are most-hated by those in the Middle East.

In a national sense, it is from the East that this nation is run.....lately by subversive insanity and even evil.
Are you talking Washington DC as East?

I'm not cantankerous right now, but I've been to the Middle East, and having experienced that area, they are not the biggest american haters. The extremist we see on TV are fake or funded. Just not real. In general, everyone around the globe hates us because we were overtaken by a bunch of anti-American psychopaths. They are the ones who have created the illusionary wars that make the good people of America confused and want to fight. But everyone else can see the gig that most of us cannot...emperialism, but not in the old monarchical sense, but in the psychopathic greedy sense. Ah well, that's just my take. 

Sorry, you must have pushed one of my buttons Smile Cool
Got to toss in my penny here and make a few comments.

The US is now officially described as an "Inverted Totalitarian State."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_totalitarianism

The thing to remember about totalitarian states is that they end in one way, and that way is in defeat.
Either because the rest of the world has to buck up  and come straighten out what the people either cannot do,
or because the people are deluded to not really see what is going on, or because they are so terrified and terrorized
that they attempt to hide among each other hoping to just survive: A somewhat improbable idea in the nuclear age.
Pretty much where we are going right now.

Nothing is really that different from any other totalitarian system that has existed, only it's more stealthly now.
Our so-called education system has little to do with education and everything to do with indoctrination. In that
respect it's actually no different that any other mass brainwashing education centers used in other totalitarian
systems thoughout history. It's only different because the brainwashing about the benefits of education are so
massive that the reality is drowned out.

In some respects it worse because psychological knowledge available is used to actually retard and damage natural
reasoning capacity, and this is something which has been brought to light in books on the corruption of education.
A documented fact available to any who will expend the effort to learn what is really going on, and I'm happy to
direct anyone who doubts that fact to go read the works of Carroll Quigley, or go read  John Tayor Gatto's book,
"The hidden history of American Education."  So the information is out there; lot's of it BTW.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

At any rate we could be looking to the wrong east,,,,but I doubt it. Just a thought though: Invasion isn't totally
unthinkable. The US has a mercenary army like Rome once did, and it's off bullying the world while us idiots at home
watch sports and drones blowing people to kingdom come like it was a video game. So someday the chickens come
home is the point.

Americans don't understand that their vote is a validation of the corporate/banking rulers choice, and consequently
means absolutely nothing as far as these rulers are concerned. We have had two political parties rule for over a hundred years
and these systems are intimately involved with the methodological procedures of maintaining an illusion and control over the
delusional whom still think this system is working.

Because we have no media, just propaganda owned by the totalitarians themselves, the people of the US don't understand because it isn't
being explained to them in a simplified form. Basically major corporations organized business along the lines of Unions, then either removed
unions themselves, or co-opted them in to a control and hidden tax for work scheme, and which involves forced education schemes,
life long training and certification taxes, taxes to access work places such as ports. All these are hidden under guises of necessary safety
or so called improvements. In addition, the State laws are all being modified to match Federal Law, so then you have a completely
centralized system disguised as a local and state systems.

So, it's very sneaky and typical of most criminals who would act to subvert and destroy their own nation for personal profit.

At any rate, these Business Groups and Associations then make/extort lower line companies to make donations to their non-profits which are
supposedly working to improve and professionalize their industries. However, it's all a scam to extort money from workers with fake and invented
certifications, as well as to prevent any competition for rising to power. The money collected/extorted/donations are then used to pay for changes in
laws which benefit these prime players by hiring lobbyists, who fund political war funds. So it's really just a proxy government functioning in the
interest of billionaires. They have even gone so far now as to virtually hijack the State itself and install their own stooges as De facto ruling advisors
to the Governors of some States. Thus the State functions in their interest under the guise of Global Competition Necessity. So it's just a farce
for all intense and purposes, and certainly is about as far from free enterprise and democratic rule as any communist dictatorship could be.

So that's the outline in a nut shell. It's why congress is passing 40 to 50 thousand new laws every year.
This is why the so-called elites have built shelters, have escape plans, it's because they want people to destroy their own
government when really the only thing that is wrong is the corruption of government by them. So we will probably end up with
some huge calamity and a few billion dead people and be right back where we were in about the 9th Century, and that will suit them fine.

Where is my crown anyways? I might as well be leading this next civilization once this one is over.
Where is my crown anyways? I might as well be leading this next civilization once this one is over.

Get in line, it's my turn next to rule! Don't worry I have a soft glove!

Get your news from alternate places, just avoid the lamestream media! They lie like dogs. (sorry to the dogs)
Yes, DC subersives is what I meant, you got it.

LOL you vent to or at me ANYtime. It's the least we can do for each other. Yes, I was saying twenty years ago that our military is NOT the "world police" and I said it under conservative presidents just as much as any other. I sure got some flack from blind supporters of the conservative party. Didn't care, it was the truth.
Also, my Texas mama always said that "charity begins at home." Then there's the fact that our military is defined as to what its purpose is. We're a military family and none of the guys in our family can explain to me why we're in Afghanistan, for example. They joined and they followed orders. I get it, but....agree largely with you. (Scotty, beam me up! is how I feel lately, about a lot)

(10-02-2014, 12:20 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Are you talking Washington DC as East?

I'm not cantankerous right now, but I've been to the Middle East, and having experienced that area, they are not the biggest american haters. The extremist we see on TV are fake or funded. Just not real. In general, everyone around the globe hates us because we were overtaken by a bunch of anti-American psychopaths. They are the ones who have created the illusionary wars that make the good people of America confused and want to fight. But everyone else can see the gig that most of us cannot...emperialism, but not in the old monarchical sense, but in the psychopathic greedy sense. Ah well, that's just my take. 

Sorry, you must have pushed one of my buttons Smile Cool
Tracking the "mushroom cloud" theme

From a dream reported today:

"I am at a large gathering with lots of people...mostly people I do not know. It is a party atmosphere when suddenly I hear a loud noise in the distance. I climb up onto a rooftop of a high building and look towards Houston. I see a bunch of explosions, and then, three mushroom clouds that tower over the city.

I ran back in shouting, "Mushroom clouds!" over and over and trying to urge the people to move but they keep talking and not paying attention. Then, nearby I hear the sound of gunfire at the edge of town. That gets their attention, and they start leaving. I am telling them that there will be fallout and they don't have time to fool around. At the end, I am frantically looking for my husband and our car to find the way home."

And from my compilation posted at http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=237 (page 13)

"Some years later I was “etherically” visiting a group of people in a conference room several stories up overlooking a medium sized city (there seemed to not be any iconic skyscrapers visible). One of the participants got up and drew aside the ceiling to floor sheer style curtains to see the cityscape before them. Then one, two, eventually four or five nuclear explosions were seen and everyone in the room panicked and ran for the exit stairs. Everyone knew already that they would not escape the initial blast wave –and they did not. Fast exit from the scene for me as well. Question in mind immediately was information about the explosions. I immediately was informed they were about 5-kiloton each. Location and timing unknown."

and

"A year ago or so, we were staying on Maui overlooking the ocean and island of Molokai, etc. As I was walking, from my office I “saw” a nuclear type of flash explosion. I immediately told my wife who was there that if it ever happened like that where to lie down in the building hallway and not to look outside."

and

"A couple of years later, I found that a dream-visioner living on Oahu had “seen” a nuclear attack upon Oahu, with much destruction. He had reported this years prior to my waking “flash” vision."

It was also of note to me that in the multiple mushroom cloud scenario as seen from a conference room, that there was another with me who I know well -- in effect we both had this experience from the same point of view -- and that the lack of really huge hi-rise buildings (like you see in Tokyo or NYC) suggested to me we are at the edge of the city area -- or that the city simply didn't have really huge or iconic skyscraper buildings. It was apparent that we were in an English thinking and speaking environment.

-A
Dang! I'm keeping in mind that Ed Dames said last November or so, that there will be a suitcase nuke delivered from a submarine to Pearl Harbor by a device that looked like a landmine when his team first started getting/drawing the thing. He said he thinks it'll happen rather close to a pandemic finally hitting.
Alexander,
I need to know when you think this might happen.