Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noteworthy, just realized this....needs "watching"
I doubt I'm exaggerating this. This is potentially huge. The linguistics of bot runs...

Nov. 8, '14 had, in the very *bottom* group but not labeled as losers, the words "modify, delete, 2015."

then....

Jan. 14, '15 had, at the *top* of its list the words "cities, modify,delete." *(editing this in quickly....is it just me, or do any of you think it's fascinating or really curious that the older bot run had it at the bottom, then the one a full 2 months later had it at the top?)

Now, here we are not a full month later, and these terms sure do sound ominous. Is it true that the bigger the event/headline, the longer the wait and perhaps the more-extended warnings about it? I don't know what y'all know of this, have witnessed or what your hunches are but mine sure suspects this is true but I'm one of the least-experienced at this.

It sure is time-consuming to go through same bot runs endlessly but I keep discovering that it sure is very fruitful some of the time. It was several days ago, too.

I don't yet know if any of the other runs in-between or after these runs, has "modify and delete" together, nor have I yet checked Project Ano bot runs. I will do my best to try these things when I have time.
I hope some others will, also.
New readers/members, please know that any and everyone can find this stuff, so please don't be shy about jumping right in here.
I think you've got the hang of it, Nanny. We're looking at themes, overlaps, and sometime recurring or what we call "nagging" themes. One of the hardest parts of this business is to determining how organic the infatuation is with a word or meme. In other words, are people really seeing 2015 as catastrophic, or are we just being programmed with that? Technically speaking, we predict the future either way. Regardless if everyone is programmed with these memes or not, we're either sensing the future or creating it. Sometimes it's actually both. The sensing builds creative forces that bring it into existence.

For now, though, we're not too worried about why the collective is swinging one direction or another (i.e., whether their dream memes are organic or programmed. That is a function of the coming Paradigm 3 work, which takes these memes and changes them into something more positive.

There is no way just one person can comb through all these memes and have a total situational awareness for all the things coming through in collective dreams. As you've already alluded, the more people we have sifting through the dreams, the better. And the work you're doing here is exactly what the Center needs. We can track it we never identify the meme to begin with. In the next site, we'll have mechanisms to this a little easier, but for not all this is largely manual.

Good work!
Thanks, yes we can't track what we aren't aware of, or have forgotten in this matrix of memes. That's the reason a couple of new threads are started, along with the one of the names that have been in bot runs. Reminders! Fun stuff, so thank you yet again in a micro as well as macro way.

(02-09-2015, 09:51 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I think you've got the hang of it, Nanny. We're looking at themes, overlaps, and sometime recurring or what we call "nagging" themes. One of the hardest parts of this business is to determining how organic the infatuation is with a word or meme. In other words, are people really seeing 2015 as catastrophic, or are we just being programmed with that? Technically speaking, we predict the future either way. Regardless if everyone is programmed with these memes or not, we're either sensing the future or creating it. Sometimes it's actually both. The sensing builds creative forces that bring it into existence.

For now, though, we're not too worried about why the collective is swinging one direction or another (i.e., whether their dream memes are organic or programmed. That is a function of the coming Paradigm 3 work, which takes these memes and changes them into something more positive.

There is no way just one person can comb through all these memes and have a total situational awareness for all the things coming through in collective dreams. As you've already alluded, the more people we have sifting through the dreams, the better. And the work you're doing here is exactly what the Center needs. We can track it we never identify the meme to begin with. In the next site, we'll have mechanisms to this a little easier, but for not all this is largely manual.

Good work!
Aha, "modify" and "delete" are also in the 12-25 of '14 bot run, not directly by each other but not far-from, either.
**February 12, '15** Bot run like goes with these other two runs on this disastrous-sounding issue.

"Group 1 "summer explosion nothingness" and maybe "Gemini backwards" seem to be screaming of the same catastrophe.

Yet another thread that goes with "modify delete!"

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=485