Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The French Revolution & Mr. G
Star 
I am standing in the bathroom in the mobile home we have as a lake cottage looking at the small wall cupboard my finishing carpenter husband had installed. I was very disappointed at the cheap crooked work, which wasn't like what he does at all. I found the power drill I was looking for but it was nearly dead so I went looking for another. I found it but it was totally dead and I couldn't find the charger. I asked husband if he knew where it was and he said he didn't know. It was gone. I took the drill and threw it into a community used item collection bin that just so happened to be in the mobile home porch (which we don't have) with a blonde lady wearing a beige jacket in attendance. There were a few people there, digging in the bin so I decided to have a look, too. I found a painting that would need remounting. I wanted it. One of my granddaughters was with me and she wanted it, too, but not hung in her room. The blonde lady began removing the staples from it.

It was a brightly coloured acrylic painting of many upper level 1800s infantry men in red and blue uniforms and black bucket hats (no visors) with dangly pom poms that looked like grape clusters, which seems to be important for some reason. They were partying (drinking) in a large gold coloured room with fancily carved arched entries and balconies. I was thinking this was a scene from the French Revolution.

Next, I find myself standing at a table with Mr. G, a time machine robot and another person. The robot's head looked like the radio in Season 5, Episode 9 of The Walking Dead that I watched the other night. Mr. G was talking and I knew that if I turned him off, we/everything would disappear.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7967dVmvV9vMZkITPG_J...itqR2zXhJP]
IDF expects UGVs, robots to play ever-greater roles in combat
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confli...bat-391365

The new UGV, also produced by G-NIUS (a joint venture company established by Israel Aerospace Industries and Elbit Systems), is based on the Ford F-350 Super Duty Truck, which the army has converted into a remote-controled vehicle.