The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
REPEAT symbols - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: General Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: REPEAT symbols (/showthread.php?tid=184)

Pages: 1 2

REPEAT symbols - awakeneddreamer - 09-03-2014 06:57 PM

Huh
Can anyone "in the know" professionally or otherwise, explain to me the significance of repeat symbols two nights in a row? I am incubating. (sounds like I am a hen-- LOL!!)
It seems the data/message is coming in dribs and pieces, one night at a time
yet it also 'feels' HUGE. the feeling is ominous/important/attention grabbing.
A prominent figure came in last night with instructions to defer to the meek for they will hold the power. The figure was an older woman that reminded me of Maya Angelo only this woman was/is a living saint- type.
The symbols were colors BOTH nights...
a string of 4 and 5 items each night of autumn colors- rust,yellows, golds, oranges, greens.
This could be either an event in 4-5 weeks, days or around the turn of autumn equinox.
Has something to do with a crash (economic, political, or vessel).

RE: REPEAT symbols - NADW-P1 - 09-03-2014 07:00 PM

A Grandmother, an older woman of wisdom.

Perfect person to deliver a message, the colors are of those of nature in the fall.

What feeling did you get from the symbol?

RE: REPEAT symbols - NADW-P1 - 09-03-2014 07:11 PM

I just realized I didn't answer your question! Sorry about that....

Some say that when you have the same dream every night that it will come true.

For me when I see the same thing or have the same dream more then once, it means I didn't get the message and I need to pay attention. Those are the nights I sleep alone, and I keep a journal and pen handy.

RE: REPEAT symbols - awakeneddreamer - 09-03-2014 07:20 PM

Yes indeed NADW a Grand mother! Exactly! thank you.
I know that Wisdom, very familiar. Of course.
The 'feeling' both nights was 'pressing' urgent, important, ominous.
The first night, Monday [9/1/14] had a female version of Kahuna (not sure what the Island term would be for such an ennobled revered Grande Dame) but it explains the dark skin color.
The symbols-- Monday- She had on a grass skirt. All frawns were of the autumn colors in segments of four and five. She had the meek/humble women/girls put on skirts such as hers. The men all fell back to let them pass like a canopy of men to form columns for the women. The women were to perform great healing and leadership for the calamity to come.
(I was in Fiji about ten years ago and remember a village that looked much like the one in my incubation dream).
Tuesday night [9/2/14] was again, in a humble surrounding but more sophisticated than the island village. I sensed Africa as I heard that wonderful melodious tribal music only this was in a town or city and could have been in the U.S deep south. Offerings were to be made to the Grandmother but she stepped back to instruct it go to the meek.The offerings were in 4-5 ceramic vessels each of the autumn colors, carried by young girls.
In both dreams-
The village chief and last night the mayor/governor/CEO was not allowed entrance into the ceremony, only the humble that represented the common man/woman.
Does this answer your question?

RE: REPEAT symbols - NADW-P1 - 09-03-2014 07:25 PM

From what you have said, it sounds like a medicine woman of great importance is about to pass away in the fall.

This is just my interpretation, but let me know if that feels right to you.

RE: REPEAT symbols P.S. - awakeneddreamer - 09-03-2014 07:27 PM

Within the offering vessels was a white substance.

Tonight I definitely will have pen in hand and pay closer attention.
I've been meditating before going to bed with specific instructions to incubate whatever significant will be occurring in the next week.
I did not specify Dallas as that is done for me right now.
this was anywhere in the world.

RE: REPEAT symbols - NADW-P1 - 09-03-2014 07:30 PM

I want to give a bit more perspective here...

In the native tradition there is a ceremony called the "Give Away" When you have an item that is of the spiritual medicine type, such as feathers, bead work, sage, sweet grass, or other such items. In the ceremony you gift those items you no longer need, or that no longer matches your current medicine.

The symbol of this woman giving away the offerings means she will not need them any more, she wants those offerings to be shared with those less fortunate, like mother Teresa, always giving away to heal others.

It is a sacrifice of the self to be so humble, and wise. The only ominous thing would portend a death of such a great matriarch.

This could be a Queen, First lady, or the Wife of a king or sultan.

RE: REPEAT symbols - awakeneddreamer - 09-03-2014 09:01 PM

agreed.
let me incubate some more with this perspective in mind. It may open up more than just dribs and drabs .
Ominous was leaning toward very important and pay attention slap in the head.
Thanks.

RE: REPEAT symbols - NADW-P1 - 09-04-2014 06:44 PM

Joan Rivers just died.... http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/04/showbiz/joan-rivers-dead/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Would you consider her a matriarch?

RE: REPEAT symbols- New data - awakeneddreamer - 09-04-2014 08:44 PM

Thank you NADW for your help and input with this. I did a tailspin on Monday.
More incubation last night- gave me more revelation
NO, not Joan, I got OPRAH WINFREY !
I saw DNA strands too- there is NEW TECHNOLOGY coming out- to be revealed soon that will change the face of this world and how we operate in it. It will change our consciousness! Now that word is in recent memes.
Changing our DNA too. The meek surely will inherit the world. This technology cannot be harnessed any longer by any PTW.
Too ubiquitous, too powerful, too cosmic in nature.
So the women- (grandmother energy) will balance the scales with the testosterone energy that dominated for eons.
Starting with children = seeing the children with their offering bowls- the white substance was
the Philosophers Stone ! White gold powder.
Great metaphor for the changes coming in.
I cannot give you a headline for it. Headlines are not turning out to be my forte; the content IS! If I gave you one it would have Oprah in it with TECHNOLOGY, and something along the lines of 'unexpected' or unparalleled...and the word crash.
Too many variables in the quantum soup right now.
p.s.
I did see just now on Oprah's website (had to do research on this after the revelation this week) that she will be in Atlanta this week, and bells went off for me. Deep south- Atlanta. Also I see she has a philanthropic organization that sponsors a school in Africa for girls. Both of these fits the dream incubation I had earlier this week.
What is curious is why it felt so pressing/urgent. It is the feeling not the content that made my head spin.
I know Oprah is a powerful woman who has affected the world with great inspiration; also with b-zillions of dollars, heading up film productions etc., I wonder how politically influential she is to boot.