The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
Missing Dreams on Input - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: General Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Missing Dreams on Input (/showthread.php?tid=262)

Missing Dreams on Input - Eagle1 - 09-12-2014 10:02 AM

I just had a dream disappear on me.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I input the form, and no indication of a dream comes up. I go to DreamBase2.0 (I am 100% confident I put it in that main category), and it's not there.

One possibility: The form itself might age out. The form might expire.

This form is the one I pulled up last night before bed. I tried it again and the dream worked. Everyone please keep typing your dream into a word processor first and then input your dream. That way you won't have to retype it if you lose it!

NOTE: IF you submit and it appears that it disappeared, you can always hit BACK until you see your dream again...Copy/Paste your text into a word processor if you haven't already so that your dream is saved somewhere. I tried re-submitting that dream and it didn't work the second time.

RE: Missing Dreams on Input - Ed Montalvo - 09-12-2014 01:28 PM

There are 915 words in that dream. I was successful posting a dream today so I was thinking maybe I’d just try to use a different date than 09/08/2014 and try to use the exact same keywords and intention values from the dream that went in today. Another possibility is some problem with the images I’m submitting, but I’m not sure.

I was also thinking that the emotion words to choose from are quite limited. Is there any way to make this a text field so we can enter our own emotions? Like for example, in the loose railing dream I felt cautious, Left-out, indifferent, confused, concerned, hopeful, proud, and cautious. Not all of those are on the list and with so many emotions, it seems like the list would get too long to list all the possible emotions. As is, your list has a lot more negative emotions than neutral or positive emotions.

RE: Missing Dreams on Input - Eagle1 - 09-12-2014 06:33 PM

Thanks, Ed. That was a long dream, but I don't think that would be the cause of your missing dream. I thank you for documenting that here so that we can develop some trend analysis to figure out the problem.

Emotions: I think you complaint actually makes our operation stronger. We now have a MAIN emotion (required on the form) and More Emotions (not required).

We have the same list of emotions, which is limiting, BUT two things:

1. When you have an emotion that is not on the list, then tell me, and I'll add it.

2. When you have an emotion that is not on the list, go ahead and put it into the comment block so that it at least gets documented.

Great stuff! Thanks, Ed!