The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
The Eagles - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: These Dreams Came True! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Precognition Identified! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The Eagles (/showthread.php?tid=30)

The Eagles - NADW-P1 - 08-19-2014 08:09 AM

The Eagles

I’m in this room talking to some people. I leave on my back out the door to a cliff and jump of and start flying with my arms out to the side into a grand canyon very lush, very green. The canyon is several miles across and at least a half a mile down. I travel around a bend and come across a lake with large eagles everywhere, at least 500, if not more. I see an eagle in the water on it’s back, it looks hurt. I look around and some of the other eagles don’t look so happy. I’m still flying around and on the canyon wall, half way down, I see a window with people inside. They have eagle feather in their hands waving them up and down.

http://www.nationalparkstraveler.com/2014/08/update-young-girl-dies-fall-grand-canyon-yellowstone25541

An 8-year-old girl visiting Yellowstone National Park with her family has been killed in a fall into the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.

Zahra Allahyari, from Poway, a California community near San Diego, was hiking with family members along the trail to the Brink of the Lower Falls on Sunday morning. About two-thirds of the way down the trail toward the observation platform the girl reportedly stepped off the trail, lost her footing, and fell approximately 550 feet into the canyon, park officials said.

Park personnel retrieved her body around noon Sunday.

http://www.10news.com/news/zahra-allahyari-of-poway-falls-to-death-in-yellowstone-canyon

RE: The Eagles - NADW-P1 - 08-19-2014 08:13 AM

This dream was on 2014-05-24 by pmcdonald111