The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
Dreaming is Slowing! DreamBot 09/18/14 - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Hot & Trending Dream Themes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Daily DreamBot Memes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Dreaming is Slowing! DreamBot 09/18/14 (/showthread.php?tid=305)

Dreaming is Slowing! DreamBot 09/18/14 - Eagle1 - 09-18-2014 12:37 PM

The most unusual thing has happened this morning during the DreamBot run. Just about every single dream word has decreased in frequency. It was all across the board, and there are only two explanations: Something wrong with some of the dreams databases OR people are dreaming less.

It's not uncommon to see lulls in the dream words in the middle of the week. People do tend to document more dreams on the weekends, probably because they simply sleep more on Sat / Sun. But the level of decrease in the word frequencies is quite alarming. Even if one of the dreams databases were down during the run, it would not make this level of loss.

I suspect that humanity is dreaming less at this moment, although I will research other possible explanations, especially if the trends continues.

Anyway, the words today are fairly neutral in tone, but notice that this list includes all the words that increased in frequency from yesterday's run, which is only 12 words (and another 5 words with zero gain from yesterday)! All the rest of the words decreased in frequency. Absolutely amazing. (Note: the amount of increase from yesterday's run is indicated by the percentage in the far right column--see the clean picture below).

Notice also that the top gainer is only 233% higher than yesterday....nowhere near the typical dream word surges. The 7th word on the list caught my eye..."Wire" and "Unusual." This overlaps with my dream from last night, where I somehow learned how to pass my body through wire fences (not like wedge myself through like humans typically do, but literally pass right through the wires).

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/dreambase_2_0/2592_More_New_Power

This dream came after an intention to dream about "Backlog of Peace" from yesterday's run. As strange as this sounds, wire (particularly Wire Unusual) gets an overlap and is now ripe for a news story. I'll investigate this further.

Here's the list, with standard clean picture below:

9/18/2014 %Change from Ave % Change from Yesterday
tablet 48.7% 233.3%
arts 53.3% 125.0%
wed 86.6% 100.0%
clothing 53.3% 42.9%
danger 49.9% 42.9%
garbage 46.9% 28.6%
wire 28.1% 25.0%
unusual 26.1% 22.2%
ship 61.6% 17.9%
department 49.9% 12.5%
turtle 54.2% 11.1%
dreamed 31.5% 6.3%
begged 79.9% 0.0%
wedding 76.2% 0.0%
daniel 63.5% 0.0%
john 54.2% 0.0%
grandma 39.9% 0.0%

RE: Dreaming is Slowing! DreamBot 09/18/14 - NADW-P1 - 09-18-2014 02:11 PM

Unusual Wire was what popped out at me too.

I have been having dreams, but I have not been recording them, instead by the time I make it to my computer they are completely lost, most of them are odd dreams anyways, nothing that I would consider important, one of them I was sitting at my computer working. So I didn't record them because I didn't feel that they were "News Worthy".

This maybe another reason for the slow down.

RE: Dreaming is Slowing! DreamBot 09/18/14 - Sherriann_P1 - 09-19-2014 09:02 AM

unusual ship

The data from the "towfish" will be transmitted in real-time back to crew aboard the ships, who will analyze it for anything unusual.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/09/18/6719278/hunt-for-missing-malaysia-plane.html#storylink=cpy

RE: Dreaming is Slowing! DreamBot 09/18/14 - rebecca - 09-19-2014 09:42 AM

I haven't dreamed in days. The few times I woke up remembering I had dreamed, I couldn't remember anything about them.

Lull before the storm.