The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
Has anyone else seen this problem? - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Has anyone else seen this problem? (/showthread.php?tid=347)

Has anyone else seen this problem? - Eagle1 - 09-25-2014 01:07 PM

This email sent Sept 25, 2014. Is anyone else seeing these password problems in the DreamBase?

--------------------------------------

A quick update from here...there is no need to reply. I realize how busy you are! Once again, I attempted to log in to the "submit dreams" base. Yes, the PW was once again revised, without my knowledge. Here is the nomenclature:

The given dreamer name password pair is invalid.

And, yes, while attempting to apply to P-3, per my prior email, I was disallowed, and asked to notify administrator. You are RIGHT...something very freaky going on. An energy or an entity or SOMETHING interfering with your work. Without sounding too "woohoo" (which I am not *Smile happy generally), I would hazard a guess that there are agencies which prefer you not to do this. I must reference the legendary Bob Monroe in this regard, who was so stunned after starting his research into the dream state oobe, particularly after his own experiment - successfully able to "pinch" someone (a friend) while Monroe was in the out of body state, able to leave a physical bruise on the young woman. Monroe crunched the numbers, able to arrive at an approximate figure (percentage) of the human population able to achieve an out of body (or second) state while sleeping and dreaming. He, then, pondered the question (paraphrased), "What might be the ramifications to cruel and depraved powerful people (and governments) possessing this knowledge (along with the money to research it further)...knowing that - a pinch, JUST a pinch - to the right area of the neck could induce a stroke or another fatal condition...". My point is this: dream research, out of body research, common consciousness access, remote viewing, and all of the phenomenon in between, represent carefully cultivated sciences by the cruel and the depraved as well as by governments, hoping to seize it as leverage or even an advantage. My theory is that they will provide you all sorts of roadblocks so that your research is thwarted.

Having said that, PRESS ON for The Truth, so that we all can taste it and digest it, whatever it might be. Your quest...is a noble one.

My plan is to get another temp PW, and to submit my brief dream from last night. If I have to keep changing my PWs each morning, that's OK!

Your friend, K