The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Hot & Trending Dream Themes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Meme Alert!! Overlapping Dream Material (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 (/showthread.php?tid=36)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Eagle1 - 08-19-2014 08:06 PM

I was conducted the DreamBot2 run about an hour ago and holy cow....DALLAS has more hits than all the cities combined. It surged 200%, but remember it's been the #1 gainer in the last 2 weeks (tied only with Hollywood).

It's time that we begin our iterative dreaming process. We need to identify what is happening or might happen in Dallas. I couldn't find really big Dallas news, but perhaps I was looking in the wrong places. In other words, I don't think there's any big day residue here.

Therefore, I need as many dreamers as possible to intend about Dallas for tonight's dream. Repeat one of these numerous times...

"I will dream about the most significant thing happening in Dallas within the next 6 weeks."
"I will dream about the most important thing that will occur in the next 6 weeks in Dallas, TX."

Repeat either of these at least 5-10 times just before bed. Clear the mind and visualize the word Dallas. You might picture the state of TX with a red dot where Dallas is. Focus on Dallas as you drift off to sleep.

Then, we need to discuss what everyone received. Steps to accomplish after the dream:

1. Record the dream in the DreamBase like you would normally do (i.e., if you get a water dream, then you'd put it into a water category).

2. PLEASE mention your intention when writing up the dream.

3. Come back here and press reply, explaining briefly what you dreamed. For example, you might simply say, "I was in antarctica on a snow mobile...seems irrelevant but here's a link to my dream...[link]"

Or, if your dream seemed very relevant, you can copy and paste the actual dream in here, but only after you submit it into the DreamBase (remember, your dream might come true, so you'll want it documented over there). Please don't paste really super long dreams in THIS post. If it's a long dream, just copy and paste the pertinent stuff here and link back to your dream.

This is our first rendition of Iterative dreaming, so please give it a try! I'd really like to know if there's something big going down in Dallas.

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - NADW-P1 - 08-20-2014 05:38 AM

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/time_intentions/august_2014/2388_DALLAS

Teen boy commits Suicide

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Sherriann_P1 - 08-20-2014 08:51 AM

What do we need to know about Dallas, Texas in the very near future? August 19, 2014

No residue here....

Three visions -

A flat prairie scene. Colourful plant landscape and clear blue sky.

Very close violent shaking disruption producing a huge billowing brown dirt cloud.

The same flat prairie scene where the field is now covered in brown dirt dust and there is a 'spaceship cloud' hovering in the sky.

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/AIR/UFO/2391_Spaceship_Landing

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - YippYPro - 08-20-2014 09:11 AM

My intention wore off by the time the dream came in (woke up 4 times prior to the dream).

Basically a bunny enters my house. I chase it away. I morphs to a cat and then morphs to a coyote.

Doesn't seem to be relevant, but thought I'd toss it into the pool.

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/Miscellaneous/2392_Bunny_turns_to_Coyote

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Tonya Brooks - 08-20-2014 10:15 AM

Wednesday August 20, 2014-

Dallas, Texas in Chaos

I programmed myself to have a dream that would explain what is going to happen in Dallas, Texas and I ended up dreaming that it was mass chaos. The sensation was due to illegal immigrants taking over. It is like I was there watching South Americans filling the streets and rioting and wanting equal rights as Americans.
-
I had dreamed of Dallas, Texas many years ago and in that dream, I had seen a futuristic disaster that was something like a robot take over. The city was in flames and there were curfews for humans and giant robot balls that flew through the sky swept the areas with a scanner and boomed voices that threatened annihilation to human kind. --Tonya Brooks AKA Grim Reaper

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - YippYPro - 08-20-2014 10:41 AM

I don't know if anyone else is picking up on this, but I'll throw it out there...

Even my dream seems to match the other underlying themes...it's the old alien trick again.

Some dream about the human kind of aliens and others dream about the ET version. In my dream, the innocent little bunny (could equate to the meek illegal alien children that the media seem to only focus on), which morphs into a cat that I want to throw over the fence (sounds like a border to me), but the cat turns into a growling coyote, and so I elect to walk away and allow him to stay in my yard.

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - MTB_forums - 08-20-2014 11:12 AM

http://http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/Calamity_Misc/2395_Airplane_with_IED_onboard

Airplane with IED onboard

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Rae22 - 08-20-2014 12:11 PM

I set my intention before falling asleep that I would dream about events in Dallas that would occur over the next few weeks. My dream seemed quite insignificant but the name "Dallas" appeared in print a few times so for what it's worth, here it is... :-D

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/time_intentions/august_2014/2396_Dallas_intended_dream

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - Sherriann_P1 - 08-20-2014 12:57 PM

Note: Mexicans who enter the United States illegally by crossing the southern border pay coyote fees..... There is definitely a story developing here. There is some form of timing, too, as in the next few of weeks and very near future.

RE: Hot: DALLAS surges in the dreams! 08/19/2014 - ablelba - 08-20-2014 01:07 PM

Dallas intentional dream - dark column and upset woman
admin added link: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/AIR/2397_Dallas_intentional_dream_dark_column_and_upset_woman

I dreamed about a column of a dark smoke-like substance over Dallas, and an upset woman. I did not review the Dallas material before dreaming, as requested.
The dream is posted under the title above.
Not a lot of detail here, and I do not understand what these images may mean (if anything), but that's what I've got. :->)