The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
WIPP Occurance - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: These Dreams Came True! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Precognition Identified! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: WIPP Occurance (/showthread.php?tid=47)

WIPP Occurance - Sherriann_P1 - 08-21-2014 04:00 PM

I'm doing this out of curiosity about scoring more than anything. Perhaps I'll learn something.

PA (1) June 28/29, 2014 - Nuclear Emergency/Spill
I am a blond man. I and a coworker at a Nuclear Power Plant have climbed up a 40 foot ladder. We are standing on a ledge. I am clinging to a large rusted steel grating. He reaches around and over my right shoulder to pluck a filter out of a large rotting wooden box. He descends the ladder and disappears. I hear sirens going off outside the huge, nearly empty concrete dome that I am in. I look down and the ladder is gone. Now, I watch myself as the man slowly walk along the ledge around the dome. Then I watch as some large cardboard boxes situated on a platform ahead of the man begin to break open and spew a heavy cake like powder substance. The powder is a tannish off white colour and doesn't create any dust. Emotions: abandoned; concerned.

UPDATE June 29, 2014: ‘Very strong’ quake hits near New Mexico border — Seismic data spikes near WIPP site — Emergency decalred at nearest nuclear plant — “Larger magnitude event could still occur” — TV: “Sounded like a train derailed” — “A very rare occurence… Still trying to figure out what caused it… no known fault lines in the area”
http://enenews.com/very-strong-quake-hits-near-new-mexico-border-seismic-data-spikes-near-wipp-site-emergency-decalred-at-nearest-nuclear-plant-larger-magnitude-event-could-still-occur-tv-sounded

Update August 11, 2014: U.S. suspects Israelis stole 1960s missing uranium from nuclear facility.
http://www.sott.net/article/283576-US-suspects-Israelis-stole-1960s-missing-uranium

RE: WIPP Occurance - YippYPro - 08-21-2014 05:20 PM

The first thing I look at are the main subject and verb. From the dream, we have a couple of options for the subject. For good solid precognition, I'd most likely need to see a Nuclear facility for sure. What would make it stronger would be some sort of off-white powder substance. Those two together would make a strong score, but we'd need the activity or verb to also coincide.

I think the main verb or activity here is the spillage, or the boxes BREAKing open and SPEWing cake-like powder.

Now we go to the news and look for those items. Do we see a nuclear facility? Yes. Therefore, for the WHAT, we're at at least a 1. Let's look for another descriptor....emergency. Yep, that first news looks like an emergency, but was the emergency a spill (like the dream)? I don't think, but I didn't read the whole article.

Therefore, the verb is missing in the news, but we do have several descriptors, so the WHAT would be either a 2 or 3, depending on how strong the correlation is.

As far as WHERE, the nuclear facility is not in and of itself the where. We're looking for actual landmarks or a place you can point to on a map. The first article is New Mexico and the second Israel(?) There doesn't appear to be any location data in the dream, thus WHERE is 0.

WHEN: the dream came from an August intention. Therefore, the max score will be 3. The second news is inside August, so it gets a 3, but the second is just barely outside August, so we'd need a strong case to be a 3, but the default is automatically 2 (the season was correct).

Therefore, we'd be looking at around a 2-0-2 or 3-0-3; something along those lines. Looks like 3 will be max on the WHAT and WHEN.