The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie

Forum Home
9 / 11 Dreams - Printable Version

+- Forum Home (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Let's Solve These Mysteries! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: 9 / 11 Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=9)

9 / 11 Dreams - Eagle1 - 08-17-2014 08:07 PM

Copied from the original 9/11 DreamScape:

9/11

This DreamScape should be self-explanatory, and from all the research done in years past, I know there are lots of dreams available for us to discuss about 9/11. Here’s the specific request we received from Dee:

Hi Chris, I enjoyed hearing you on C2C. I had a profound precognitive dream about 9/11 two weeks before it happened. I’ve never forgotten this dream. I’ve always wanted to ask other dreamers if they had precognitive dreams about it. I’d love to do a book on this. I was wondering if this is a project we could collaborate on? Perhaps folks could submit such dreams here, and I would volunteer to compile them into a book, and we could collaborate on getting the word out there… or however you’d be interested.

Thanks
Dee Ann

Okay, Dee, take it away from here. Perhaps a great place to start would be to input your own dream and perhaps any special direction that you’d like to see from other dreamers/visionaries. Thanks everyone for your help here!
Edit
Comments
9/11 — 6 Comments

Dee Ann on May 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm said: Edit

Super! Thanks so much Chris. Here is the dream I had exactly two weeks before 9/11; the dream repeated exactly one week before 9/11 also.

A set of twins, male and female, about 5 years old, were dressed in red-white-blue sailor suits. Each had bright red legos across their foreheads. Each had flaming red hair. They were both saying “red-rum” (murder backwards) and making the same finger motion as the twin girl ghosts in “The Shinning” movie. I awoke absolutely terrified! The dream was so weird and full of an evil feeling.

That day, as I was watching the news on TV, the camera had an aerial view of the Twin Towers complex prior to the event… as the camera pulled back I could see that the buildings made the same pattern as the legos on the children’s foreheads… that’s when the dream suddenly flashed through my mind and I knew what it meant. Prior to this, I did not know that this complex was more than the two twin buildings.

Please let us know any precognitive dreams you had regarding the 9/11 event.
Who knows where this inquiry could lead? But let’s hope it helps heal this wound, and is a step toward understanding and exploring our collective inner consciousness, through which (I believe) we all create our mass reality.

Thanks so much,
Dee Ann
Reply ↓
admin on May 20, 2014 at 5:12 pm said: Edit

Written by Bruce and transferred from the Contact Page

My reply on 911: I believe my souce is spiritual. Thus no time/date. Why? Where the souce is there is no time as we know it. All I dreamed was this with a very quiet sad voice telling/showing this. I was in a builting. The building came apart around me with fire, frighten voices screaming in pain and praying for help. The building fell away and so did my body. My spirit was suspended in mid air. I was light feathery. Then a beam of light appeared, I was in heaven. How this voice stated that at the right time you will be asked this very question. Answer in this way so those that where left behind would know their love ones are in a better place.
Reply ↓
sunbeamdance on May 21, 2014 at 12:54 pm said: Edit

I think it is a great idea. I was here in Idyllwild when 9-11 happened. Was going to say I had not begun recording dreams, but remembered have been keeping journals so will see if I can locate that incident. Because I had a precognitive dream of the 2004 tsunami four days before it happened and my step father who just died last year is a Pearl Harbor survivor and life Navy man it would be good to see how we can harness this gift for the future. I am a twin, male/female, and have a red headed sister whose friend was murdered and who was also shot, she is a CEO in LA and I don’t know what the lego of the twin towers looks like or the movement the Shining twins were making with their hands, but she is quite concerned for security of Los Angeles. Tomorrow 40 firetrucks are coming here for a fire drill which we haven’t had since 2005. My twin brother died last year when we were evacuated from this village in a fire. He was a paramedic/firefighter for 30 years… just a few thoughts that occurred from your dream entry.
Reply ↓
Tonya Brooks on May 21, 2014 at 7:58 pm said: Edit

Here is what happened from my husband and myself before September 11, 2001. In July, I had a dream that a plane crashed behind my grandparent’s house and vanished. Next in the dream, I saw two huge walls of fire moving past their home and I was trying to keep it from catching on fire but it didn’t. My grandparent’s anniversary was on 9/11. In August of 2001, my husband had a dream of a huge earthquake and that day we went to a local park at the Falls of the Ohio River. We were down near the river when a man turns to his group and says, “In 1811, there was an earthquake that made the rivers run backwards.” My husband and I got in our car and drove home. He told me that there would be an event that would shake the world. And of course, we all know what happened.
Reply ↓
brent on July 22, 2014 at 9:05 am said: Edit

Just a few days before 9-11 i had a dream of planes or missles hitting big buildings, i couldnt really tell but they had u.s markings on them.. I told my brother and a freind the next morning, we were all shocked the day of 9-11, both of them looked at me and said you had a dream about that!..