The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Lucas dream overlap-- Help requested for incubation
08-30-2014, 03:12 PM
George Lucas dream overlap-- Help requested for incubation
On the 25th of August, Elyse dreamed this...
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._and_Stuff

"Then in another part of the dream, I was checking my email and noticed an email from the Dream Center. It listed new and famous dreamers and the latest memes. The usual stuff... but the meme at the time was "Soros or Soras - Lucos or Lucas" And it read that there was a surge of dreams about one of these names and the owner of it dying very soon and a debate on which it was and more importantly why, when and how it would happen. I held on to the names in my mind because it seemed like the first name, though not listed, should be George. I thought to myself "I wonder if everyone is dreaming of George Soros" and scrolled down to see that a few others had, in fact thought, it could be him. Ironically enough... I felt like I was WAY out of the loop because I felt like I must be the only one not dreaming of George Soros dying... and decided that my dreams just didn't measure up to everyone else's."

Then on 30 August, PiceanJoy dreams this:
"One of my dreams last night was that George Lucas had been operating a nuclear facility disguised as a small family farm called StarFarm. I recall feeling horrified for the family with small children who lived there as the plant's guardians, and also for the public's safety."
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...7_StarFarm

We need to figure this out...George Lucas headline coming? Who would like to incubate. Lucas + Nuclear and/or Dying?? We need all three WHAT, WHERE, WHEN
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply