The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terror Alert DreamBot 09/06/14
09-06-2014, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 03:14 PM by Eagle1.)
Terror Alert DreamBot 09/06/14
FULL UP linguists and analysis is posted in the blog: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...eded-asap/

But if you have comments, you must do so in THIS forum. Simply paste a response to this thread.

Note: Cleaner copy of this table is below in attachments

9/6/2014 %Change from Ave % Change from Yesterday
terror 183.2% 2200.0%
mayhem 175.1% 2200.0%
doom 166.3% 2200.0%
hearts 101.0% 1300.0%
squad 88.6% 1200.0%
useless 95.2% 1200.0%
protest 95.9% 1100.0%
traveler 92.9% 1000.0%
tower 260.0% 700.0%
secretly 88.6% 550.0%
whenever 61.6% 333.3%
annoying 96.5% 300.0%
classmate 47.3% 300.0%
sexy 68.0% 133.3%
fri 191.8% 128.6%
agreed 10.6% 128.6%
dance 115.4% 125.0%
parking 80.0% 116.0%
vampire 217.0% 115.4%

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Terror Alert DreamBot 09/06/14
Headlines:
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/09/06/s...across-us/

http://news.sky.com/story/1331138/police...-of-terror

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-war.html

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Wow, the linguistics suggests that these new police squads may not work!
09-06-2014, 11:06 PM
P1_01. l will focus on mayhem,as my last 2 dreams have involved mass confusion in an older city with cobbled streets (a place l dream visit often)also inability to locate family members in these areas....old neighborhoods, rural area, quaint and foreign(maybe Mexico)....celebration interrupted by fear? confusion? something unexpected
09-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Thanks, Shaman.

From now on, we will do business over at this link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/sho...633#pid633

Please post your finding over there. Thank you.
09-07-2014, 02:53 AM
Hi, so grateful to find this site today and hoping Im posting in right thread as I wish to share a recent dream that may fit in with your recent post.
Two weeks ago I dreamt I was driving into my home town in rural NSW, Australia. It was the middle of the night, 2am. The sky was dark however was littered with stars. My car pulled up in front of the local Returned Servicemens Club and out walked George W, Bill Clinton and Obama. It was then that I looked back up to the sky to find the source of light that was now pouring in and a hole in the night sky was lit up like daylight, sun just pouring through. I was thinking whats going on here its the middle of the night. Then I was transported to a large building almost like a college or school with many rooms and corridors and hundreds of people were there all frightened as the sky had darkened and all essential services were disrupted. I was coordinating the distribution of food etc and explaining to them not to be fearful as this dark period would only last a few days , not unlike the prophecy of the three days of darkness. I looked out of the window and realised people were everywhere in a type of compound and proceeded to try to placate the fears and explain this will pass and we are really going to be free. Then I was transported to the edge of a river and beautiful goddesses where everywhere and one who was a guide who was with me through the whole dream experience explained to me that the time of darkness is almost over and that the sacred ways of the Feminine of love , nurturing and life where returning this planet and the heavy days of controlled oppression was almost over. She explained that some dark events may appear to happen before this, however freedom is assured and to stay out of fear when these events occur and to share the light and truth during these times and provide support.

I for many years have had precog dreams on a large scale. Many natural disasters, Challenger shuttle explosion, Haiti earthquake, in which the spirit of the lands showed me the event then proceeded to show me money, consumables and all many off things that represent capitalism. This led me to research whether in fact this was a natural eventSmile This event actually happened three hours after my experience. Also I have provided support to people dying and or trapped in conflict situations and have guided them to safety in my dream state.

Thanks for letting me share, your time is appreciated, BTW my username happydreamer is one I have been using for years on various sites and thought how perfect for this forum. I know will spend some time with your site and get up to speed on all the work you are doing.
09-10-2014, 09:03 AM
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.ca/2014/09/...-2014.html
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks for sharing, Sheriann. Of course, I have seen these words surging as a result to the general expectation/memory/fear around 9/11.

We shall see, but I sense this is just group consciousness...

Shalom,

Mike

I will be what I will be ~~ I + Will = Being ~~ iterative function: In+1 = In + Will
09-10-2014, 03:04 PM
I tend to agree with you, Mike, although we've had a few nearly non fearful anniversaries, it seems this year's fears have ramped up a few notches.
09-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Australia raises terror alert level to 'high'
Fri September 12, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/12/world/asia..._inthenews

Australia has raised its terror alert level to "high" for the first time since the national alert system was introduced in 2003.

According to the four-level system, a reading of "high" means a terrorist attack "is likely," however the country's Prime Minister Tony Abbott said no specific threat had been made.

"This does not mean a terror attack is imminent, we have no specific intelligence of particular plots. What we do have is intelligence that there are people with the intent and capability to mount attacks," Abbott said at a press conference in Canberra on Friday.

What does "high" mean?

Australia introduced its alert system in 2003, with four levels of risk: low, medium, high and extreme. It's been at "medium" since the system began, and is defined as meaning a "terrorist attack could occur."

The elevation to "high" would not make much difference to daily life for most people, the prime minister said.

"What people would probably notice though is more security at airports, more security at ports, more security at military bases, more security at government buildings and more security at large public events," he said.

Why now?

The decision to raise the level was foreshadowed by the departing director-general of the Australian Security Intelligence Organization (ASIO) earlier this week.

David Irvine said the threat level had been building in Australia over the last year, due to the increasing influence of jihadists fighting for Islamic extremists ISIS in the Middle East who had recruited Australians to fight.

"They are of concern because, if they come home, they come home with training and with potentially increased intent," he told the ABC.

Officials believe there are at least 60 Australians fighting with terror group ISIS, and as many as 100 "facilitators" still in the country.

A number of arrest warrants have been issued for suspected terrorists fighting abroad, and police have swooped on a number of suspects in Australia, most recently arresting two men in Brisbane for allegedly recruiting and funding fighters sent to Syria.

Australia's higher alert level follows an increase in the United Kingdom, which raised its level from "substantial" to "severe" in late August.

Again, authorities said there was no intelligence to suggest an attack was imminent. However, hundreds of British citizens are believed to have joined jihadists abroad. Notably, a hooded man with a British accent appeared to be the executioner of U.S. journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff on videos released by ISIS.

The U.S. replaced its color-coded warning system with the National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) in 2011. NTAS alerts are only issued if there's "credible information about a threat." And, alerts are classified as either "elevated" or "imminent."

France abandoned its color-coded alerts earlier this year, and instead now relies on a two-level "Vigipirate" system. When more vigilance is needed, the triangle logo is displayed in public places. If there's specific intelligence of an attack, the logo carries the words "alerte attentat" or "attack alert."

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ