The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orion Group / Orion Constellation
09-17-2014, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2014 12:46 AM by Eagle1.)
Orion Group / Orion Constellation
We will eventually have dedicated threads for things like ISIS, Osirus, Orion, hermetics, etc., but I started the Metaphysics forum because we had a very nice informal response to our earlier DreamBlog article called "Yin and the Art of Receiving." Link to the original article is here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...receiving/

The response to that article was from one of our own dreamers named HereHoldThis. He's a long time researcher, but still fairly new to the DReamBase. He provides quite a lot of ideas here and they aren't for the faint at heart. Some of the connections are loose, while others are fairly tight. The goal here isn't to convince anyone or push a worldview onto others.

Rather the goal is to open ideas to your own research. This dreamer has quite a few links that could keep you busy for hours. Okay, here we go...enjoy... (first, he connects his own recent dream to the one in the article...the one that identified the Orion Group, and then he goes on to connect some more dots of some things we've talked extensively about in past DreamBlogs...)

I feel like the men on the wall in this dream was a message about the forgotten heroes.

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...rsaken_god

Its is really striking. The dream represented a world of corruption that has grown off of original life...

The whole realm was a pyramid or a cone. I had this dream this year.

The Isis/Mary/Ishtar connection.

The false idol of Mary in the catholic church, being Isis. The same way the statue of Peter is that statue of Zeus from the seat of Zues. They tricked the world into performing a massive ritual to invoke Isis to resurrect Apollyon.

Isis resurrected Osiris after he was wrongfully killed. The Pentagram formed by Hitler's death camps around the Vatican.

Katy Perry's Dark Horse music video spells it all out. The muslim sects that rule Iran believe making Muhammad return is the right thing to do. Both sides have formed from good and evil, to where evil is good because it causes the event where mankind can no longer misuse their souls.

The hermetic teachers who rule the Illuminati use Pike's visions.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

I believe that they believe Obama is the sun incarnate that holds the key to the final cataclysm, invoked by Isis' magic. I made a thread on reddit that breaks it down well.
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comme...magery_in/

It comes back to the Cult of Subuh, more specifically Subuh's divine experiences and his uncanny resemblance to Obama (http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comme.../ckhcr82).

The Health director of Hawaii (Loretta Fuddy) was a member, and she was the first non-medical doctor to hold the position. She was the person with all of the control in the release of his birth certificate. She was later the only casualty in a plane crash.

If you are not aware of William Cornelius Van Duyn's facebook page, the self-proclaimed leader of the Illuminati, it offers much strange insight. He has tackled many whistleblowers to his legitimacy head on, and come out on top.

He gives insight into his religious understandings and he is a professor of Hermetics. (He is also a psychopath, who goes off script and rants about his power.)

It goes back to Enki, Isis, ect. The full picture is truly unraveling. I hate to invest a lot into a loose idea, but these leads do not stop.

https://www.facebook.com/william.vanduyn.5

He deletes a lot of his conversations.

I hope I have helped. I find it strange this website makes these revelations, just as I find it and go down the same path myself. Perhaps it was... the dream I had?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Orion Group / Orion Constellation
Yea for no patients in the department! It gave me a chance to sneak in here. Saw this thread and wanted to say thanksBig Grin. Can't wait to delve in.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
09-17-2014, 10:52 AM
I wanted to say in regard to the Yin Yan article that there is a lot of buzz concerning Shemitah and the Four Blood Moons. Ironically, or not, the first falls at the end of Sept. or beginning of October and involve financial cycles and a great crash that is about to begin soon which will cause financial havoc. This would tie together many of the memes of the last month or so like - crow, gold bars, etc. Hope someone skilled will look into this! Thanks
09-17-2014, 01:36 PM
Shemitah and Blood Moon

The Shemittah and financial collapse.

http://kswptim.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/...-collapse/

seems we have to hear/think the spellings of names in many ways.

Shemitah, Shemittah, Sha-meat-ta and Sheviit.

in Israel they were releasing (shemittah) their debts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmita
You may plant your land for six years and gather its crops. But during the seventh year, you must leave it alone and withdraw from it.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
09-17-2014, 01:47 PM
...and what are the implications for the rest of the world when Israel does this? Anything? Not being curt here, just curious...this actually happens every 7 years?

Next, if Elyse' dream predicted this Israel event, then who would be the somewhat "bad" people who are "almost here?"

Again just curious questions. Not trying to be snickery or anything...just fostering a deeper conversation.
09-17-2014, 01:50 PM
There is a long list of enemy's to Israel, the question becomes which one is it?

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
09-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Is it a question of enemies? I'm not so convinced of this AND I see Israel enemies as mostly contrived. For example, ISIS doesn't seem to be at all concerned about Israel, which raises a lot of flags with this whole mainstream belief system about how the Middle East works.

Being a victim is a powerful leverage tool for some people.
09-17-2014, 02:29 PM
I think this explains it very well.

Rabbi Cahn - The Shemitah and America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6AXP41mr7Q

on Israel's enemies: ISIS isn't so concerned with the state of Israel as just with killing Jews according to the directions from the Koran. All Islamic groups want to kill Jews and since Israel is a state full of Jews that makes it a target.
Of course the Koran directs them to kill anyone not practicing Islam.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
09-17-2014, 02:45 PM
How do you know ISIS is Islamic?

This is a very serious question, and I realize that by posing it suggests to the programmed mainstreamists out there that I'm a loon. However, what if the organization is contrived? We already "know" that the beheadings are faked and we know that the US government helps fund an American-based military contractor (aka mercenary force who operates IN IRAQ, as admitted on their own website!!)

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...eal-story/

If news comes out on CNN or Foxnews, I'm now pretty much to the point of assuming the OPPOSITE of what they report is actually the truth. I don't however need anyone else to feel that way also. I do suggest discernment no matter where we go to consume news.

ISIS is Al-Queda 2.0 (which guarantees it was created and is maintained by the CIA and probably the Mossad and MI-6)

BTW, thanks for the vid...I'll check it out.
09-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Great video, esholars! So, question: since he has all that data, does he have a calendar to go with all his data, including probabilities and dates? He keeps referring to the Bible predicting events down to the second, but only throws out the foreign words. Can translate those words into hard dates?

If this is all true, no wonder no one was seeing anything in the last two weeks of September (in those incubated dreams)...if all this is going down in October!

Furthermore....the video suggests hard dates (which of course I would like someone to interpret those dates for us), but what about the WHAT component...shouldn't he be able to predict the percetage loss on the market? He throws in 9/11, too, which means it may not be financial. To me his WHAT component is REALLY lacking...just a hazy "economic crash of some sort."

Max score for his video predictions: 1 - 2 - 2. Not very good (yet). That might improve once someone translates the jewish calendar into our greco-roman lunar calendar