The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orion Group / Orion Constellation
09-17-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Orion Group / Orion Constellation
I = Islamic
S= State
I= Iraq
and
S= Syria
as explained by their Public Relations people.

I know it has been postulated that it is a CIA founded group.
I know it is suspected it has received weapons and training from USA.
I know the Government lies.
I think our Government just wants to keep us distracted from what is going on in our country. What Constitutional right would we like to lose today?

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 03:28 PM
How do you rule out propaganda on that acronym?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2014, 03:57 PM
from this site
http://bloodmoonprophecy.com/

Throughout history, many civilizations have searched the heavens to see if there is a connection between celestial patterns and events here on earth. Thanks to modern technology, we are now not only able to chart past changes to the stars, sun, and moon, but we know when these future changes will take place as well.

Modern science has focused much of its efforts on looking for mathematical patterns utilizing our modern Gregorian calendar system, but when historians, astronomers, and theologians looked for patterns utilizing the ancient Biblical calendar with key prophetic dates such as Passover, everything changed.

Now, an unprecedented pattern has been discovered. For millennia, a rare celestial event known as the “Blood Moon Tetrad” has coincided with periods of monumental change affecting the Holy Land and ultimately the world. Today, after hundreds of years of absence, this rare celestial event has begun occurring once again.

The next Blood Moon Tetrad sequence is coming soon and If this pattern continues as history has shown - a major prophetic event regarding Israel is on the horizon.

The effects of Jews (how many are there?) not moving money around or of them pulling money out of the markets could cause a drop in stocks and bonds, yes?
Pulling large amounts of money out of the market could cause a big disruption. Not to mention all the buying and selling in the stores and shops. How much interest money is lost when debts are forgiven, how much money is lost from inactivity and how much money is no longer available to rent? How much did we lose on 9/11/2001?

Edna
09-17-2014, 04:00 PM
I don't rule out propaganda. I just went by what supposedly was said by the people in that group. I do know that whoever is in that group is using hate to seed our fears. Again back to the KOO dream.

Edna
09-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Can someone post a link to the koo dream? I remember reading it but would like to read it again. Thanks

I haven't had time to read any of the links or really delve into this conversation. However, for what it's worth, I am feeling energy racing through my body while reading small snippets. This usually happens when my subconscious recognizes "rightness" to something. Bad word but it works for now. I don't know guys, this is huge though. There's something very important in how you're seeing these events. It's like you're peeling back the veil. I hope I can tap into this feeling again once I have more time.
09-17-2014, 11:59 PM
As many people who have read the Koo dream, I'm wondering why a google search of "Koo dream" returns our link at #5 (i.e., why isn't it #1?) Smile

Anyway, here's the link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...ow-public/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2014, 01:27 PM
Thanks Chris