The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dalles.
08-26-2014, 08:55 AM
The Dalles.
My friend and I decided to both concentrate on the location "Dallas" last week. We would do this just before entering the sleep state. She is from the Pacific Northwest, and I am in the Deep South. That night, I had nothing to report. On the other hand, she said she dreamed nothing of Dallas, but did experience the following: environment was "rolling" - The Dalles in Oregon. We dropped the experiment, thinking nothing helpful was happening. Then, night before last, which was Sunday night, I had the following vivid dream: I was at my home in a seaside resort, but it was not familiar to me. Suddenly, a big ship appeared, wooden, more like a pirate ship. The ship "backed in" to the harbor, into a slip, much as a car would. The ship's name was Oregon, and this was featured on its back and on its flag. Off the ship came three passengers. I was told these were French Canadian. The first man was a big strapping Swedish looking man, tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He did not look French Canadian. The captain jumped off next, dark brown hair, short cropped beard, cobalt blue eyes, smaller and wirey in build. He did look French Canadian. I was not allowed to see the third passenger. I made the crew scallops, and they got back into the ship, and departed from the harbor. I, then, decided to go looking for sand dunes, first, heading off in the wrong direction, then, doubling back and finding the dunes.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: The Dalles.
KimSpirit- from your post-
"the following: environment was "rolling" - The Dalles in Oregon."
yup
I saw this too. Sit back and wait but have your seat belt on.
For example-
I had a physical manifestation of this on Sat night 8/23-Sun morning8/24 around 3 a.m. or so.
I had the wind knocked out of me to where I had to take a very deep breath to get centered again.... then my bed and room began to shake!!
I saw the pyramid that hangs above my head sway and held onto my mattress as I've never been in an earthquake before.
It lasted about a minute.
Not sure why I didn't get up and run out the door to the deck. After it stopped I rolled over to go back to sleep telling myself I must have dreamt it.
I live in Washington state.
The next morning my sister called to tell me she was literally in a 6.1 quake a few miles south of Napa, CA. She lives in Sonoma, CA
. It was around the same time as my "dream"?
I take NOTHING for granted these days.
My inner 'tuner' is on over drive.
Cheers
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply