The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Poll: are we really that powerful that we can even tell our subconscious that we refuse to see things, and it obeys?
This poll is closed.
Yes 75.00% 3 75.00%
No 0% 0 0%
Its Complicated 25.00% 1 25.00%
Don't know 0% 0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we so powerful that we can even tell our subconscious no and it obeys?
08-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Are we so powerful that we can even tell our subconscious no and it obeys?
Yes, you can, but it takes serious mental strength.
That is why in your emotional reaction you were able to "not see" by waking up. If you had controlled your reaction you would have not had to re-enter your dream to get the message. Your Buffalo helped you learn the message and shared your experience.
You are a taught/experienced dream reader, imagine what a dreamer without any guide or WL (waking life) help to figure out what is happening must go through.
Some people have had a serious emotional reaction, usually fear, to a dream and subconsciously decided not to remember (see) any dream rather than have it happen again. Or imagine being a child of people that believe dreams are nonsense or of evil's hand and cause the child to deny (not to see) the messages.
Those that say they don't dream (not see) use a lot of mental strength that could be used in other ways.

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we so powerful that we can even tell our subconscious no and it obeys? - esholars - 08-18-2014 11:19 AM