The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Poll: Would you consider this to be a successful NDC forecast? Pick two for a half score.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evaluating a ForeCast-An Experiment
09-20-2014, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 10:53 PM by Sherriann_P1.)
Evaluating a ForeCast-An Experiment
I'm not an official NDC ForeCaster, but when opportunity knocks.... Wink

Night of September 16/17, 2014

Freshly cleaned quartz crystals and a tarot card draw to assist with an intention to dream/receive a possible news headline for September 20.

This was the result of my intent:

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ted_Family

The interesting thing is what the Tarot card had to tell me. The Tarot card, VI of Suns for victory and triumph (Lost Tarot of Nostradamus) and shows an army of men on horseback headed East.

[Image: Y12372344-7.jpg]

That brought to mind a dream I had on August 27/28 where I intended to have a dream about what the entire DreamBot run had to say. This is my journal entry:

crow, spending, warn, score, admiral, corrected, partners, epic, laser, club, planet, shall, island, Paul

Seriously, I did dream but I don't have a dream to post, really. I went to bed and went to sleep after reviewing the entire list of words several times. My brain was like a data processor all night long. *L* I don't remember a thing. As I was waking up, the last scene escaped and the word 'military' came to the front and right after, I heard dot-dot-dot-dash (...-); Morse Code for V. That's it...

At the time, everyone was busy dreaming about Dallas major headlines that may occur within the next six weeks from August 19 and which had landed a date of September 20/21.

Chris wrote: ...the date came when the intention shifted to "Biggest Headline." Therefore, I have a suspicion that the bigger event is still outstanding and that could be where the Sept 20/21 is indicating.

Stepping back, at the time, the theme was still Dallas and we were asked on August 27 to dream some more for a BIG headline for Dallas. That's when I had the above mentioned military dream.

The next day, Dean posted this dream:

http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...2448_chaos

Later that day, Chris posted the following instructions: ...A necessary iteration for the next incubation could be the WHERE component. If Dean is right, we seemingly have WHAT (chaos) and WHEN (Sep 20/21)...just need the WHERE. I recommend draining the mind of Dallas or any other location, and incubate WHERE is chaos on Sept 20/21, 2014?

The September 16/17 Tarot/dream combo resulted in an experiment with a headline which I found the guts to post to the DreamBase on September 17.

Headline: A full on military 'invasion" as in bombing/attacking occurs and/or is ramped up exponentially in E Syria/NW Iraq on September 20/21, 2014 that appears to be and is reported as a victory over ISIS.

The actual dream about the family seemed to indicate that we are protected over here in N.A. Nothing else.

The following day (September 18), France announced it was ready to launch Iraq air strikes at the request of the Iraq government:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29255711

On September 19, two headlines stood out: -

French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State

Obama anti-IS coalition takes shape as France joins war

There has been nothing in the news since. Maybe there will be since it is only September 20 now where I live.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Evaluating a ForeCast-An Experiment - Sherriann_P1 - 09-20-2014 10:24 AM